I believe that people who usually know the most about a business are those actually running it. Whenever I begin a new marketing consultation I always start with some broad questions to get them talking about what they think they are doing.

This not only helps the prospective client, but it very quickly gives us a picture of whether we are going to be able to provide any value to their Adidas Gazelle Damen business.

1. Auditing the Business Objectives

In order to develop a marketing plan for our clients, we first want them to be able to answer three questions for us. Answering these questions not only helps us to develop a Adidas Ultra Boost Donna plan of action, it is often very enlightening for the client. Those questions (if they are in the service industry, for example) are usually questions like:

Can you narrow down your core business to three key services?
Who are your Nike Air Force 1 Mens most important clients or target audience?
What do you want to achieve by hiring and SEO or Marketing Consultant?
Here is the motto that runs our development stage of any marketing plans we create…

If you aim at nothing, you are sure to hit it.

Before we begin giving them direction, we want a crystal clear picture of where they think they are at. This is our opportunity to really understand what is driving the business and gives us good information to guide us in the audit stage.

2. SEO and Marketing Audit

Once we have some clear business objectives down on paper, we want to take those and apply them Nike Air Max 2017 Femme to the current circumstance. These stated goals, services and objective become our measuring stick for auditing the current state of affair and for the subsequent development of an actionable marketing strategy.

If the focus Adidas Stan Smith Hombre was on developing a SEO plan as a part of their marketing, we would want to:

Undertake keyword and competition analysis
User experience, on page call to action and design
Measure the results of their existing marketing efforts