PHOENIX -- For the 41st game in a row, Kevin Durant scored at least 25 points. Not even Michael Jordan ever did that. Even so, Durant would probably trade his 38 points for a win. P.J. Tucker, who had to guard Durant most of Sunday night, scored 11 of his career-high 22 points in the fourth quarter and Phoenix beat the Thunder 122-115, giving the Suns a critical victory in their drive to make the playoffs and dealing a blow to Oklahoma Citys tenuous hold on the No. 2 spot in the West. Goran Dragic scored 26 points, Gerald Green 24 and Eric Bledsoe 18 for the Suns, who shot a season-best 58.4 per cent. With Memphis loss to San Antonio, the Suns are a game ahead of the Grizzlies for the No. 8 spot in the West and a half-game behind No. 7 Dallas. Durants streak surpassed Jordans 40 in a row of 25 or more and is the longest since Oscar Robertson did it for 46 straight games in 1963-64. Wilt Chamberlain did it in all 80 regular-season games in the 1961-62 season. And Durant is totally unimpressed his streak. "I dont really care about it," he said. "I cant wait until its over." Russell Westbrook scored 33 for the Thunder, who lead the Los Angeles Clippers by a game for the Wests No. 2 playoff spot. Oklahoma City took its final lead, 112-111, on Durants two free throws with 2:39 to play. Phoenix scored the next 10, the first four by Markieff Morris and the last four on free throws by Bledsoe, to lead 121-112 with 20.7 seconds to play. Durant sank a 3-pointer with 12.9 seconds to go, the only Thunder field goal in the final 3:49. "Its all or nothing right now," Green said. "We dont have a month left to try and make up. We only got a few more games, so its win or go home for us." Tucker was a career-best 4 of 5 from behind the arc. After struggling at the line all night, Phoenix made its last eight free throws. "Everybody is trying to win at this point," Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. "It was a good test for us and one that these guys passed." Phoenix won the season series against Oklahoma City 2-1. "We feel like very game we play we can win, throughout the league," Tucker said. "We have confidence that we can play with anybody in the league." Phoenix plays its next three on the road -- at New Orleans, San Antonio and Dallas. "Its a big win for us," Dragic said. "Were a step closer, but were still a long way from our goal." Thunder coach Scott Brooks said Phoenixs great shooting was not solely the result of poor defence. "Theyre a very good offensive team," he said. "They give you trouble because theyre small, they attack, they get to the free throw line, they can make 3s, and theyre desperate right now. Theyre fighting for their playoff lives." Still, he said, the Thunder "didnt do a good enough job closing out their shooters." "When you have good shooters you cant have mistakes," Brooks said, "and we had too many mistakes on the defensive end." The Suns led by as many as 14 points in the third quarter, the last time at 85-71 on Greens 14-footer with 6:10 left, and were up 92-83 after consecutive layups by Dragic and Bledsoe with 4:04 left. But the Thunder outscored the Suns 8-2 the rest of the quarter, Durants driving dunk with 13 seconds left cutting Phoenixs lead to 94-91 after three. Durant and Nick Collison scored to start the fourth quarter and Oklahoma City led for the first time since the first quarter, 95-94, with 11:06 to play. The lead bounced back and forth after that. Tuckers reverse layup put Phoenix up 111-110 with 1:52 to go. Marcus Morris sank a pair of jumpers in a 12-4 run that put Phoenix up 38-29 early in the second quarter. Oklahoma City cut it to 44-41 on Reggie Jacksons driving layup, but Tucker sank a 3, Dragic converted a three-point play then scored on another drive and the Suns were back up 52-43 with 3:53 to go and led 62-53 at the break. NOTES: The Suns are 20-0 when shooting at least 50 per cent from the field. ... Dragic scored all 19 of his first-half points in the second quarter, Green scored 17 in the second half. ... Phoenix plays four of its final five games on the road. Its home game is against Memphis on April 14. Hydro Flask Standard Mouth 24 oz Lava . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Hydro Flask Coffee 16 oz Coffee Flamingo . Scotlands Greg Laidlaw made one of two penalty kicks and all three conversions, and Stuart Hogg added a try in the second half. "The most important thing to come out of the game is that we did not get scored against," Laidlaw said. http://www.hydroflasknederland.com/hydro-f...mbler-munt.html . Now, Sarah Burkes legacy will live on in Canadas Sports Hall of Fame. Burke, who tragically died at age 29 from a training accident in 2012, headlined the 2014 class named for induction Wednesday. Hydro Flask PNW COLLECTION 32 OZ Wide Mouth W/ Straw Lid Blauw Groen Gradient .The result meant Juventus will spend the winter break three points clear of Roma after the league leader beat Cagliari 3-1 on Thursday.Milan remained seventh ahead of the rest of the weekends fixtures, but was provisionally two points behind third-place Napoli in their duel for the final Champions League spot. Hydro Flask Coffee 20 oz Coffee Flamingo . But history aside, theyre still happy to participate in the Par 3 contest, traditionally held on the day prior to the first round of the Masters. MELBOURNE, Australia -- Montreals Eugenie Bouchard thinks about tennis all the time -- even when shes relaxing. The 19-year-old is preparing for the biggest match of her fledging career as she faces Ana Ivanovic in the quarter-finals of the Australian Open on Tuesday. Bouchard, whose WTA ranking is expected to rise as high as No. 21 after this tournament, will face a tough test in Ivanovic, a former No. 1 and 2008 French Open champion. Despite the daunting task, Bouchard has found some time to unwind. "Right now Im watching Heart of Dixie on my computer," said Bouchard on Monday. "But I do enjoy watching tennis at night, Of course, its tennis. But to me its still watching as a fan, its entertaining. "I love tennis, its my life. So thinking about tennis all the time is kind of what I do. I dont really try to get away from it too much. Once in a while, yes -- but its my job." Bouchards main task along with coach Nick Saviano will be to break down the game of Ivanovic, who has not lost a match this season (9-0) and came to Melbourne with the Auckland title to hand. The 14th-seeded Serb is fresh from her knockout of top seed Serena Williams while Bouchard booked her place with a win over Australian Casey Dellacqua 6-7 (5), 6-2, 6-0 to become the first Canadian woman since Patricia Hy-Boulais at the 1992 U.S. Open to get this ffar at a major.dddddddddddd "She beat Serena so shes playing really well," Bouchard said of Ivanovic. "Im going to look forward to a really tough battle. Were in the quarters now, so she deserves to be there. No ones going to give it to me, so its going to be a good match." Bouchard had a tune-up day on Monday as the second week began, teaming with pick-up doubles partner Vera Dushevina against womens sixth seeds Cara Black of Zimbabwe and Indias Sania Mirza in the third round. Bouchard and Dushevina lost 6-4, 6-3. She did, however, make a strategic move and withdrew from mixed doubles with Australian Sam Groth to conserve strength and focus for the singles. Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serb partner Nenad Zimonjic bid for the mens quarter-finals against the ninth-seeded team of Polands Marius Frystenberg and Marcin Matkowski. Bouchard said that she is taking confidence into her match with Ivanovic after beating her at Wimbledon last summer in a match suddenly moved onto Centre Court. "I always expect a lot from myself. Every match I go on the court believing I can win," said Bouchard. "Just take it one match at a time. I just have a match in two days and Im just looking forward to that. "Ana is playing really well right now and she has a lot of confidence; it will be a really tough match." ' ' '