CHICAGO -- Andrew Shaw knocked in a rebound at 1:47 of overtime to give the Chicago Blackhawks a 4-3 victory over the Washington Capitals on Saturday night in the teams preseason finale. Defenceman Nick Leddy had two goals and an assist, and Jimmy Hayes also scored for the Blackhawks (4-0-2). Nikolai Khabibulin had 12 saves. Mikhail Grabovski, Marcus Johansson and Joel Ward scored for Washington (4-0-4), which will open the regular season at Chicago on Tuesday night. Braden Holtby finished with 32 saves. Blackhawks No. 1 goaltender Corey Crawford didnt dress as a precaution because of lower-body stiffness, according to coach Joel Quenneville. Crawford, who played every minute of Chicagos 2013 Stanley Cup playoff run, is expected to start Tuesday. The Blackhawks will raise a banner in a ceremony before that contest to celebrate their fifth NHL championship and second in four seasons. Chicagos top line of right wing Patrick Kane, centre Jonathan Toews and left wing Bryan Bickell started and skated together throughout the game. Leddy opened the scoring 5:52 in on a high screeened shot after pinching into the slot. Grabovski tied it at 4:48 of the second by completing a breakaway, but Leddy put Chicago ahead 2-1 on a low screened shot from the left point 3:30 later. Johansson tied it at 2-all at 3:32 of the third on a low shot from the left circle that fooled Khabibulin. Hayes put Chicago ahead 3-2 at 6:52 of the third, but Ward scored from 15 feet out with 5:01 left in regulation to set up overtime. Marvin Jones Jr Womens Jersey .C. -- Only two Syracuse teams have won their first 20 games, and C. Will Harris Jersey . Damyean Dotson, 19, Dominic Artis, 19 and Brandon Austin, 18, were suspended after the school received a police report concerning allegations made by a student who said she was assaulted by the players in early March. http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lions-c...n-black-jersey/ . -- Quarterback Josh Johnson has returned to the San Francisco 49ers and his former college coach, Jim Harbaugh. Kenny Golladay Womens Jersey . "For the past several weeks, Logan has been dealing and playing with an upper body injury," said general manager Doug Wilson in a statement. "Despite his efforts to play through it, the injury has not responded as we had hoped and Logan has made the decision to undergo a surgical procedure to repair the problem. Detroit Lions Jerseys . With the win, the Marlies complete a three-game series sweep of the Admirals and move on to the second round of the Calder Cup playoffs. T.J. Brennan added an empty netter with less than 25 seconds remaining for his second of the playoffs. LONDON -- Spain midfielder Cesc Fabregas is leaving Barcelona to return to London, signing a five-year deal with Chelsea that will put him up against his former club Arsenal. The 27-year-old Fabregas, who spent eight years at Arsenal before moving to Barcelona, said Thursday that he still has "unfinished business" in the English Premier League. "Now is the right time to return," he said. "You all know that Arsenal was the first team that had the chance to sign me. They decided not to do so, so fate has not led our paths to cross again." Fabregas was a key cog of Arsene Wengers Arsenal side, winning the FA Cup in 2005 and reaching the Champions League final a year later. But now hell be looking for trophies with bitter rivals Chelsea and manager Jose Mourinho, who has feuded over the years with Wenger. "I considered all the other offers very carefully and I firmly believe that Chelsea is the best choice," Fabregas said on the clubs website. "They match my footballing ambitions with their hunger and desire to win trophies. They have an incredible squad of players and an extraordinary coach. I am completely committed to the team." Media reports in Spain and England put the transfer fee at about 26.5 million pounds ($$44.dddddddddddd67 million). During his three years at Barcelona, Fabregas won a Spanish league title, as well as the Copa del Rey, the Spanish Super Cup, the UEFA Super Cup and the Club World Cup. "I would like to thank everyone at Barcelona where I enjoyed three wonderful years," Fabregas said. "It was my childhood club and I will always be proud and honoured that I played for such a great team. But Barcelona hinted it was unhappy with some of the performances from Fabregas, saying on its website that his standard of play declined as the seasons progressed. "The good sensations little by little vanished in each of the three seasons. ... His second halves of each season were never like the first halves," it said. Fabregas is currently with the Spanish team in Brazil for the World Cup, where Spain is defending champion. He has also won two European Championships with his country, in 2008 and 2012. "For me it was fundamental that the signing be finished before the beginning of the World Cup so that I can fully concentrate in helping my country win the World Cup," Fabregas said. He will wear the No. 4 shirt at Chelsea, previously worn by David Luiz, who is set to join French league champion Paris Saint-Germain. ' ' '