MADRID - Granada moved eight points clear of the relegation zone following a 1-0 victory against 10-man Elche on Saturday. Yache Brahimi scored in the 63rd-minute at the Carmenes Stadium, taking advantage of a stumble by Damian Suarez to set off and cap a break well-taken left-footed shot. Ionut Sapunaru took Youssef El-Arabi down inside the area with 20 minutes to play to leave the visitors with 10 men, but Fran Rico was rattled by goalkeeper Manu Herreras movement and fired his spot kick off the right post. The win moves Granada onto 34 points, four more than Elche, with the latter just four points clear of 18th-placed Real Valladolid. Spanish leader Real Madrid hosts Barcelona in a "clasico" with title implications as Madrid holds a four point lead over its rival. Cheap Billy Williams Jersey . Bobrovsky posted a 2-0-1 record with a 1.58 goals-against average and .950 save percentage to help the Blue Jackets (35-26-6) gain five of a possible six points last week. He capped the week by making 32 saves and stopping 2-of-4 shootout attempts in a 2-1 win over the Minnesota Wild on Saturday. Cheap Ron Santo Jersey . Footballs governing body said Tuesday that of the 2,577,662 tickets allocated for this years tournament, 1,041,418 have gone to people in Brazil. The U. http://www.cheapcubsjerseysshop.com/?tag=c...vid-ross-jersey . They are back to a game above .500 on the year and back to .500 on the road. It was their 10th extra time game of the year, and only the second one that did not got to a shootout. Cheap Ryne Sandberg Jersey .J. Hardy finally got in on the fun Saturday, against a likely opponent. Cheap Chicago Cubs Jerseys . Sixteen teams have moved on. Sixteen teams have gone home.PHOENIX -- Stephen Strasburg was allowed to finish his season this time, and he finished it in fine style. Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Strasburg (8-9) gave up two runs and six hits in seven innings with four strikeouts, two walks and a hit batter. Manager Davey Johnson, who is retiring at the end of the season, said Strasburgs win-loss record in no way reflects the way he pitched. "He had a great season. Hes a phenomenal young man, going to have a great career," Johnson said. "We didnt score him any runs. He should have won 15 ball games, at least. Certainly he was consistent all year long. " Strasburg, whose season is littered with no decisions, had a solid finish after being shut down in the late stages of last season to rest his arm even though Washington was on a playoff run. "Id say I learned a lot," Strasburg said. "Its all about whether I can learn to apply it. Werth, who missed the early part of the season with a hamstring injury, sent a pitch from Patrick Corbin (14-8) soaring to deep left field for his 25th home run. Ramos 16th homer was off Chaz Roe in the seventh. The victory came after the Nationals were swept in three games in St. Louis. The loss Monday eliminated the Nationals from playoff contention after they had the best record in baseball a year ago (98-64). It was another tough outing for Corbin, who started the season 12-1, but was 2-7 in his final 12 starts. He went five innings, allowing five runs, six hits with seven strikeouts and two walks. The young left-hander allowed 32 earned runs in his last 34 innings. "This last month has been difficult for me and something I want to get over," Corbin said. "The team didnt like how the season ended, but at the end of the year when I get back home I will try to improve and get better and make sure it doesnt happen again next year." Arizona manager Kirk Gibson defended his young pitcher, noting that Corbins slider was not as effective late in the year as it was early, when it could be devastating. "He left with his head down but I told him to keep his hhead up," Gibson said.dddddddddddd "He had an outstanding year for us." Strasburg was 3-0 in his last eight starts. The Nationals won seven of them. "I think physically I held up pretty well," Strasburg said. "I think one thing I learned is sometimes less is more. I like to work really hard and when you reach a point in September youve really got to back things off or its going to be counterproductive." Arizona broke a scoreless tie in the third when Didi Gregorius drew a leadoff walk and Corbin was hit in the foot by a pitch. Adam Eatons single loaded the bases, then Gerardo Parra singled home the games first run. Paul Goldchmidt grounded sharply into a double play, but a run scored to make it 2-0. Washington got a run in the fourth on Bryce Harpers RBI double, then took over with a four-run fourth. Consecutive doubles by Tyler Moore and Anthony Rendon tied it at 2-2. Jeff Kobernus walked and, with two outs, just after he had broken a bat he had used for weeks, Werth hit one long and hard off the pitch-count scoreboard just below the Fridays Front Row Sports Grill in left field. The three-run shot put Washington in control 5-2. Ramos blew the game open with his three-run shot in the eighth. Down 8-2, the Diamondbacks scored twice in the ninth on Gregorius groundout to short and Matt Davidsons double to centre. Goldschmidt singled in the fifth to extend his hitting streak to 17 games, matching his career best set earlier this year. NOTES: Strasburg threw 183 innings this season, Corbin 208 1-3. Strasburg is 25, Corbin 26. ... Johnson says LHP Gio Gonzalez could start the season finale Sunday but indicated the situation remains in flux. ... The run that scored when Goldschmidt hit into a double play does not count toward his NL-leading total of 124 RBIs. Goldschmidt leads the NL with 36 HRs, one more than Pittsburghs Pedro Alvarez. ... Washington has four players with at least 20 HRs: Ryan Zimmerman (26), Werth (25), Harper (20) and Ian Desmond (20). ... Arizona dropped to .500 (80-80). The Diamondbacks have not been under .500 all season. Last year they finished 81-81. ... On Saturday night, Washington sends RHP Dan Haren (9-14, 4.87) to the mound against Arizonas RHP Brandon McCarthy (5-10. 4.64). Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '