MELBOURNE, Australia - Canadian Eugenie Bouchard had to battle in the opening set, but she hit her winning stride in the second to defeat Caroline Garcia of France 7-5, 6-0 on Friday for a place in the fourth round of the Australian Open. The seventh seed from Westmount, Que., will next play the unseeded Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania (42nd), who beat Germanys Carina Witthoeft (104th) 6-4, 6-4 later Friday. Bouchard made her breakthrough in Melbourne a year ago, reaching her first Grand Slam semifinal and duplicating that showing four months later in Paris before playing the Wimbledon final. The 20-year-olds win over the 36th-ranked Garcia made amends for a loss to the French player last year in Acapulco. I wasnt playing great tennis in the first. I feel like she was putting some pressure on me and I really didnt feel like I got a rhythm, said Bouchard. But Im happy that I just kept going. Even if it wasnt going so well, I was able to turn it around. So, I loosened up a bit and started going for my shots and playing my game, which is what I need to do more. Probably taking a bit of time away from her stepping in. Though she will not be facing a seed in the next round, Bouchard remains on guard against any potential upset threat in her weekend fourth-round test. Every player here is really good. Its the fourth round of a Grand Slam. Anyone you play will be super-tough, she said. Ill be ready for a battle, Ill try to play my game and have some fun also. Bouchard earned her win over Garcia with a performance witnessed by her several-dozen strong singing, chanting Genie Army fans, all wearing matching maple leaf t-shirts. She finished the match in 78 minutes. The opening set turned into a struggle for both women, with six breaks of serve. Bouchard struck a key blow in the marathon sixth game which lasted nearly a quarter of an hour and did not end until Bouchard converted on a seventh break point as Garcia netted a backhand for 3-all. But moments later, Bouchard was on the back foot after losing serve, only to get it back in the next game and square the set at 4-4. Bouchard broke in the 12th game to claim the 56-minute set, as Garcia sent a forehand wide. The momentum completely shifted in the second set as Bouchard suddenly became untouchable, winning the contest on her second match point. I just tried to stay calm, Bouchard said. I knew that I would hopefully find my groove at some point. Kept going, going, tried to stay with her on her service games. I was telling myself to be ready for anything and try to get a rhythm even though it was hard. Finally it clicked a little bit and I was able to roll. Mike Ditka Jersey . Perhaps their first trip to the city of Winnipeg in 16 years can serve as the shakeup they need. Tom Waddle Jersey . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun the international tournament will likely return in September 2016 rather than 2015. http://www.cheapbearsjerseysauthentic.com/ . - Zac Leslie scored two goals and assisted on two more, and Justin Nichols made 34 saves as the Guelph Storm blanked the Kitchener Rangers 6-0 in Ontario Hockey League action on Sunday. Chicago Bears Jerseys China . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. Richard Dent Jersey . The defending champions sent their preliminary list to FIFA on Tuesday, with coach Vicente del Bosque to announce the final 23-man squad on May 25. Costa is set to lead the attack in his native Brazil, with Atletico Madrid teammate David Villa and Chelseas Fernando Torres also included, while David de Gea replaces injured goalkeeper Victor Valdes.The Sacramento Kings fired coach Michael Malone late Sunday night just 24 games into his second season with the team. A person with knowledge of the move confirmed the firing Sunday night on condition of anonymity because the team has not announced it yet. The firing was first reported by Yahoo Sports. A formal announcement was expected Monday. Malone went 39-67 after being hired in June 2013 by new owner Vivek Ranadive. Malone was hired before general manager Pete DAlessandro in what was considered an unusual order of events. Now DAlessandro will get the opportunity to hire his own coach. Lead assistant Tyrone Corbin will take over as interim coach, the person with knowledge of the moves said. Corbin went 112-146 in three-plus seasons as coach of the Utah Jazz and was not offered a contract after last season. The Kings went 28-54 in Malones firstt season and missed the playoffs for an eighth straight year.dddddddddddd This season got off to a better start with the team winning nine of its first 14 games. But the Kings lost their next game and have fallen into a tailspin after star centre DeMarcus Cousins was sidelined viral meningitis. Sacramento has lost seven of nine games without Cousins and is tied for 10th in the Western Conference with an 11-13 record. The firing is the first major setback in Ranadives tenure. He was welcomed as a saviour when he bought the team from the Maloof family in 2013 and prevented the team from moving to Seattle. The Kings have already broken ground on a $477 million arena that is expected to open downtown for the 2016-17 season. But he has been unable so far to reverse the losing trend that followed a stretch of eight straight playoff berths. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '