EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Giants second-year running back David Wilson is going to get a second-opinion on his neck injury next week. Wilson, hurt against the Eagles on Sunday, missed the loss Thursday night against the Bears. He tells reporters Friday that he will be examined in California on Monday before deciding what to do. Wilson said his neck feels fine but doctors noticed in an X-ray that one of his vertebra had moved closer to his spinal cord. The Giants first-round draft pick last year, Wilson said that his body momentarily went numb after being tackled on the final play of the first quarter against the Eagles. He took a while to get back up, but was able to get to the bench. Team doctors immediately had him leave the field to be examined, although he did try to get back on the field for the second half until the doctors stopped him. Wilson said his strength is back to normal and he has passed all his physical tests. "Theres nothing wrong with me except the X-ray," Wilson said. "They want to be cautious about it. Thats the most frustrating part is feeling like I do. Feeling healthy." Wilson was handed the job as the Giants starting running back in the off-season when the team released Ahmad Bradshaw. However, Wilson fell into disfavour losing two fumbles in the season opener at Dallas, including one returned for a touchdown. He scored a touchdown against the Eagles and played well before being hurt on a play that almost resulted in a safety. "I feel like Im fine," said Wilson, who has gained 146 yards on 44 carries, a 3.3-yard average. "Im willing to go out there and sacrifice and play with my team, this is what I love. Thats my choice." Cristian Ansaldi Argentina Jersey . Ricciardo made it only halfway around the Jerez track before his RB10 rolled to a stop and began spouting smoke from the back. After team mechanics tended to the car, Ricciardo went back out for a mere two trips around the circuit before calling it quits. Gabriel Mercado Jersey .J. -- The NHL reduced its penalty against the New Jersey Devils on Thursday for signing Ilya Kovalchuk in 2010. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Ni...America-Jersey/ . The Hockey Canada Foundation is donating $50,000, with Hockey Quebec contributing $15,000. Hockey Canada also announced it will hold a skills camp for all levels of minor hockey in Lac-Mégantic during the 2013-14 season. Representatives from Hockey Canada, the Hockey Canada Foundation and Hockey Quebec were on hand Tuesday night at a meeting of the AHM de Lac-Mégantic to make the announcement and presentation. Paulo Dybala Argentina Jersey . - Anthony Beauvillier had the winning goal in the third period as the Shawinigan Cataractes edged the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies 2-1 on Wednesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play. Cristian Ansaldi Jersey . The Thunder earned the Game 1 win with a 100-86 victory Saturday night. Oklahoma City dominated the first half and led by 22 at the break, but saw its lead shrink to just two points in the fourth quarter.Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch expects to see his driving under the influence trial in California come to an end on Friday when he pleads guilty a lesser charge of reckless driving. Lynchs attorney, Ivan Golde, told The Associated Press on Thursday of the plea deal that was reached with the Alameda County District Attorney Office. The plea will be formally entered in court in Oakland, Calif., on Friday. ESPN first reported the plea agreement. Lynch was arrested in Jully 2012 on investigation of driving under the influence after he was pulled over on a freeway in Oakland.dddddddddddd. Golde says he believes that Lynch had a strong enough case to win at trial, but said the Seattle running back did not want a public trial considering his high profile with the Seahawks coming off a Super Bowl victory. Golde said Lynch will plead guilty to a "wet reckless." Lynch will have to take six driving safety classes and pay a $1,080 fine. Wholesale USA Soccer Jerseys discount uswnt jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Wholesale Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Wholesale Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Bayern Munich Jerseys For Sale Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Juventus Jerseys From China Leicester City Jerseys For Sale Discount Liverpool Jerseys Wholesale Manchester City Jerseys Manchester United Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Real Madrid Jerseys From China Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Authentic Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '