CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- P.J. Hairstons career is over at North Carolina. The school said Friday that it wont seek Hairstons reinstatement from the NCAA after the junior committed several rule violations. Hairston hasnt played all season while the school and NCAA worked to resolve eligibility questions, many stemming from the use of cars linked to a felon and party promoter in Durham earlier this year. Hairston has practiced with the team and has been on the bench for home games. The NCAA cleared senior Leslie McDonald to return earlier this week after he missed the first nine games due to receiving improper benefits in a related case. In a statement, UNC coach Roy Williams said he was "extremely disappointed" for Hairston, his family and team. "P.J. made mistakes and I was very disappointed by his actions and now he is suffering the very difficult consequences," Williams said. "He is not a bad kid. He just made some mistakes." Hairston led the team in scoring last year at about 15 points per game while shooting 40 per cent from 3-point range. The 6-foot-5 swingman decided to return for his junior season instead of entering the NBA draft in the spring, but ultimately never made it back on the court for the Tar Heels. Authorities twice cited him during the off-season while driving rental vehicles linked to Haydn Patrick "Fats" Thomas of Durham to raise the possibility of an improper benefits violation. The schools announcement didnt spell out the specific violations, only that there were several. "Unfortunately P.J. made a number of mistakes that placed his eligibility at risk and the universitys joint review with the NCAA made it clear that seeking reinstatement from P.J. would not be possible," athletic director Bubba Cunningham said in a statement. "The university thanks him for his contributions to Carolina Basketball." The No. 14 Tar Heels are coming off an 86-83 home loss to Texas, though McDonald scored 15 points and hit four 3-pointers in his return to the lineup. North Carolina plays Davidson on Saturday. CM Punk Jersey . Two-time Olympic bronze medallists Savchenko and Szolkowy received 79.02 points to finish ahead of world bronze medallists Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada, who had 77.01 points. Custom Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys . - David Tomasek had two goals in regulation time and was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Belleville Bulls upset the Oshawa Generals 6-5 on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.authenticblackhawkspro.com/ .com) - Richard Shermans two interceptions highlighted a dominant defensive effort, as the Seattle Seahawks routed the San Francisco 49ers in a highly anticipated NFC West Thanksgiving clash. Bobby Orr Jersey . Calgarys Bo Levi Mitchell and Montreals Troy Smith will be the starting quarterbacks in a CFL season-opener for the first time in their careers. Both want to reinforce their No. 1 status. You can watch the game live in the first half of a doubleheader on TSN and TSN GO at 3:00pm et/Noon pt. Denis Savard Jersey .com) - The Toronto Maple Leafs will try to play spoiler as the Los Angeles Kings will try to match their longest winning streak in over four years in Thursdays battle at Staples Center.PHILADELPHIA -- LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson are quite the dynamic duo. Both players are thriving in Chip Kellys offence, helping the Philadelphia Eagles put up prolific numbers through two games. McCoy leads the NFL with 237 yards rushing and Jackson is first with 297 yards receiving. Together, theyve combined for more yards (653) than nine different teams. "With the type of offence we have I dont think moving the ball is an issue," McCoy said. McCoy, a 2011 All-Pro, ran for 184 yards in a win over Washington in Week 1. He was held to 53 in a loss to the Chargers on Sunday, but he caught five passes for a career-best 114 yards. Jackson, a two-time Pro Bowl pick, followed up a 104-yard performance in the opener with 197 yards receiving vs. San Diego. The Chargers focused on stopping the run, so the Eagles turned to their air attack. Michael Vick threw for a career-high 428 yards in a 33-30 loss. "Teams have to pick and choose their poison," Jackson said Tuesday. "We have great balance. If they want to take something from us, we always have another option. Coming into each game, we really dont know how any team is going to play us. We watch film and things like that, but the majority of the time when we go into a game, things kind of change up. Teams like to do different things to us because of McCoy, myself and Vick. Were prepared, we watch film, and we know what their tendencies are." McCoy showed off his versatility by coming out of the backfield to make big catches, giving defences more to worry about. McCoy creates matchup problems as a receiver, so thats just another option for Kelly to use in his fast-paced offence. "I think when you try to take me out of the game, you think of running, but I can be effective in the passing game," McCoy said. "We try to give me a one-on-one matchup with anybody from a safety to a linebacker. I think thhis offence is amazing, so many different ways to get playmakers in space so we are going to see a lot of different things this year.dddddddddddd" After a dismal season last year when the Eagles finished 4-12, McCoy and Jackson seem rejuvenated in Kellys system. Theres no telling what theyll do if they stay healthy and get more experience in Kellys offence. After all, its only two games in and theres room for improvement. "I think we can go a little faster," McCoy said. "I think we can convert a little better. I think sometimes we get those phases in the game no matter if its earlier or late, where we kind of move the ball but then dont get any points. Once we get past that, I think well be fine." Jackson had a 61-yard touchdown catch against the Chargers, but was open on three other deep balls. Vick overthrew one, Jackson let one bounce off his fingers and caught one out of bounds. If they connected on any of those three, the Eagles could be 2-0 instead of 1-1. "You miss one, you hit one," Vick said. "We had one that was close, but you just have to keep firing until you get one. You are not going to hit them all. We wish we could. Next week you may hit them all. It all depends." The Eagles face former coach Andy Reid and the unbeaten Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) on Thursday night. The Chiefs already have matched their win total from 2012 and will be looking to win a game thats significant to their new coach. Defensive co-ordinator Bob Sutton obviously has to devise a plan to stop Philadelphias high-powered offence. Will he try San Diegos approach? "How do you stop the Eagles offence?" McCoy said. "What do you want to do? Do you want to try to stack the box and completely take away the running game out of the game? That happens and (we) wind up with 400 yards passing." Itll be a conundrum for opponents all year. Cheap Twins Jerseys Wholesale Royals Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Authentic Indians Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Discount Blue Jays Jerseys Wholesale Rays Jerseys Cheap Yankees Jerseys Discount Red Sox Jerseys Discount Orioles Jerseys Discount Astros Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Athletics Jerseys Cheap Mariners Jerseys Rangers Jerseys From China Braves Jerseys Outlet Cheap Marlins Jerseys Wholesale Mets Jerseys Wholesale Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Reds Jerseys From China Cheap Brewers Jerseys Wholesale Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Authentic Rockies Jerseys Dodgers Jerseys From China Wholesale Padres Jerseys Giants Jerseys From China ' ' '