RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. -- Canadian womens amateur golf champion Brooke Henderson is a little less starstruck as she prepares for her second career appearance at an LPGA Tour major event. The 16-year-old student from Smith Falls, Ont., says she has more tour experience now than when she competed at the 2013 Womens U.S. Open, where she made the cut but finished tied for 59th. Her first major appearance came in just her second career tour event. Henderson will be a little more relaxed at the Kraft Nabisco Championship, which begins Thursday at Mission Hills Country Club. "This will be my fifth (tour event), so its just a lot more comfortable being around the big stars," she said Wednesday on a conference call. "They know me a little bit better and call me by name, which is pretty cool. "My nerves have calmed down a little bit and I know what to expect, where I was a little unsure in the beginning at the U.S. Open." The event comes with a US$300,000 first prize and $2-million total purse although as an amateur, that doesnt matter to Henderson. Shes one of 10 amateurs invited to compete. Henderson, the sixth-ranked womens amateur golfer in the world, will be joined by 22-year-old pro Rebecca Lee-Bentham of Richmond Hill, Ont., the only other Canadian in the field. Henderson has yet to finish high school but has already verbally committed to a scholarship at the University of Florida. She hopes to crack the top three in the world amateur rankings by the end of the summer. Older sister Brittany will caddy for her at Mission Hills, as she did at the U.S. Open. Henderson credits her sister, whos also a golfer, for being a role model. "I grew up watching her play and wanted to be exactly like her," she said. "I used to follow her around at tournaments ... she knows my game very well." Cheap Jordan 13 Wholesale .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. Air Jordan 13 For Sale Australia . With nothing tangible at stake, the Raptors turned in their most impressive outing of the fall in their seventh and second to last exhibition tilt against their stiffest competition yet, but they lost a couple starters in the process. http://www.airjordan13australia.com/ . -- With the Memphis Grizzlies struggling to find their offensive rhythm, O. Air Jordan 13 Retro Australia . "I never commented to anyone that I wanted out," he explained. "My heart is with this group and making the playoffs." Kesler added that the rumours are "completely false" that he asked to be traded - recently or ever. Air Jordan 13 Australia Online . He chirped to the caddie of Brandt Snedeker about their money game, a Mickelson tradition at the majors. Lefty was in good spirits Monday at the British Open, except for having to return the claret jug.Indianapolis, IN (SportsNetwork.com) - Roosevelt Jones had 19 points, seven rebounds and seven assists to lead No. 15 Butler in a 93-51 win over Kennesaw State. Kelan Martin posted 17 points while Kellen Dunham gave 13 and Kameron Woods scored 11 for the Bulldogs (8-1), who have won four straight. We were able to execute and do some things offensively, Butler head coach Chris Holtmann said. Defensively, we know we need to be better in some areas. But I thought it was a good effort. Yonel Brown scored 14 points while Orlando Coleman and Delbert Love each gave 11 points for the Owls ((3-7), who have lost three straight.dddddddddddd Butler held a 14-5 lead four minutes in off a Jones jumper, and a 3-point play by Tyler Wideman later in the half staked the team to a 28-13 advantage. Holding a 52-27 lead going into the second half, the Bulldogs made it a 62-33 game off a Jones tip-in 4 1/2 minutes into the final stanza. Butler cruised the rest of the way for the easy victory. Game Notes Butler plays at Tennessee on Sunday ... This was the first meeting between these schools ... Butler shot 59.2 percent from the floor. ' ' '