ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- Its clear that if the St. Johns IceCaps want to win their American Hockey League playoff series against the Norfolk Admirals theyll need to solve goalie John Gibson. Gibson stopped 42 of 43 shots he faced to beat St. Johns 3-1 on Tuesday in Game 1 of their series, improving his 1.42 goals-against average and a .947 save percentage in four first-round playoff games. "Their goaltender is obviously really strong in net," IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge said. "He has the numbers he has in the playoffs for a reason and he was very strong for them tonight. I thought we did a good job of trying to get traffic in front of him. "Their defencemen did an excellent job boxing out and making our forwards work." St. Johns defenceman Will ONeill said the key to solving Gibson is the same as beating any hot goalie. "Just like (solving) any goalie, we need to get more traffic to the net," ONeill said. "I think second and third opportunities are where we are going to have success. We need bodies to the net and to (capitalize) on those opportunities." McCambridge said scoring the first goal would have been key Tuesday night. "I thought we had some opportunities," he said. "Obviously we would have liked to get the first goal to build some momentum. With regards to generating offence, I thought we generated some good scoring chances and had some decent traffic." Nic Kerdiles scored two goals and John Kurtz had the game-winner for Norfolk. Andrew Gordon replied for St. Johns, while IceCaps goalie Michael Hutchinson stopped 24 shots. Norfolk opened the scoring when Kerdiles one timed a wrist-shot from the slot 10:14 into the first period, finishing off a pass from Andre Petersson, who sent a pass from behind the net. St. Johns killed a 40-second 5-on-3 power play, starting at 13:15 in the first period. Despite the IceCaps outshooting the Admirals 18-5 in the second period, Gibson was impenetrable in the Norfolk net. St. Johns found the equalizer 3:20 into the third period when Gordon tipped in a heavy point shot just as a power play expired. Gibson saw little of the shot, if anything, as Jason Jaffray and Gordon had set up on the doorstep. Admirals forward Zack Strotini carried the puck to the net and, on the ensuing scramble, Kurtz tapped it in to retake the lead, 2-1, at the 7-minute mark of the third period. Kerdiles added an empty netter with 13.8 seconds left. Cheap Dolphins Jerseys . The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career. Cheap Dolphins Jerseys China . About seven hours before facing Washington in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference second round series, team officials said the oft-injured Bynum would miss the rest of the playoffs and would not even be with the team for the rest of the post-season. http://www.dolphinscheapjerseys.com/. Malone will become an unrestricted free-agent and as per the collective bargaining agreement, the Lightning will be responsible for two-thirds of the remainder of his contract over twice the length of the rest of the deal. Discount Dolphins Jerseys Online . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59.Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has a slight tear in his strained calf muscle, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, but it shouldn’t keep him out of Sunday’s playoff game against the Dallas Cowboys. “There’s no question he will play, but there’s also no question he will not be 100 percent,” said a doctor familiar with the injury who spoke to Schefter. “The question is whether he’ll be 95 percent or 50 percent.” Rodgers was limited to a little more than half of the snaps during the team practice periods on Thursday. Coach Mike McCarthy said that Rodgers mobility looked good. Well, we have a game plan. He went down and did eeverything we asked him to do today, McCarthy said.dddddddddddd As far as what we do, how we do it, how much we do it, thats what the games for. Rodgers missed two days of light practice last week, along with practice on Wednesday, to focus on treatment for the lingering calf injury. He has already said that he intends to play in Sundays playoff game against the Dallas Cowboys. I didnt notice him out there until I saw one ball that kind of squeaked through and went in for a touchdown, veteran cornerback Tramon Williams said. I said, Oh, thats why it squeaked through. Weve got No. 12 in the back. Its a little different. ' ' '