LOS ANGELES -- Cliff Lee gave the Dodgers a good lesson in what has made him a dominant pitcher: masterful control. Lee scattered four hits over eight innings, struck out 10 and retired 21 of his last 22 batters to lead the Philadelphia Phillies to a 7-0 victory. The 2008 AL Cy Young Award winner has 38 strikeouts and two walks through his first five starts, after leading the majors in strikeout to-walk ratio and fewest walks per nine innings during each of the previous two seasons. "Thats definitely something I take pride in," Lee said. "I really focus a lot on working ahead in the count and trying to make them earn their way on base. Ive made a conscious effort over the past few years to make that one of my priorities and its going to continue to be that way." It was the fifth time Lee has had at least 10 Ks against the Dodgers and, this time, a number of their hitters were griping about umpire Hunter Wendelstedts strike zone. "Its a good thing for me when theyre complaining about called strikes. I dont see how that can be a bad thing for me," Lee said. "I know they did complain a lot on a lot of called, and thats fine with me." Carlos Ruiz hit a two-run homer and a two-run double and Ryan Howard also went deep in the opener of a four-game series against the defending NL West champions. Lee (3-2) had at least one strikeout in every inning he pitched and did not walk a batter, giving way to Jeff Manship after 113 pitches. Left-hander Paul Maholm (0-2) gave up five runs and eight hits over five innings and committed a throwing error in the fifth that gave the Phillies an unearned run. "It was frustrating just going through a long first inning, battling, not having your stuff, and doing everything possible to get deep into the game," Maholm said. "The bullpen needed a rest and unfortunately I didnt give it to them." Maholm used 29 of his 107 pitches to get out of the first after a leadoff walk to Tony Gwynn Jr. Jimmy Rollins followed with a bloop single to right-centre. Matt Kemp slowed up on the catchable ball when he saw right fielder Yasiel Puig coming hard. Both runners scored on Ruizs double into the right field corner. "That was huge. An early lead is definitely good for the pitcher," Lee said. Puig tried to get one of the runs back in the bottom of the inning, but ran into an out trying to score from second on an infield hit up the middle by Adrian Gonzalez that extended his hitting streak to 16 games. Second baseman Chase Utley fielded the ball behind the bag and looked straight at Puig, who ended up in a rundown. Catcher Ruiz took the throw and chased Puig back to third before making a lunging tag for the third out with Kemp on deck. "Thats definitely advanced. That just shows that hes one step ahead of the game and a prime example of what kind of player he is," Lee said. "Maybe he could have gotten the guy at first, but he had a pretty good idea of how Puig was going to be running the bases -- and he was dead-on. He was aggressively rounding third and he was going to go all the way home. But Chase anticipated that and got him out." The Dodgers got only one more hit over the next 6 2-3 innings -- a leadoff single in the second by Kemp, who entered 1 for 15 against Lee with nine strikeouts. Lee retired the next 20 batters before Tim Federowicz singled with two out in the eighth. The Phillies made it 5-0 with a three-run fifth. Howard hit his fifth of the season one pitch after a two-out walk to Ruiz. John Mayberry Jr. singled and scored when Maholm threw the ball over Gonzalezs head at first base after fielding a tapper to the right of the mound by Freddy Galvis. NOTES: The Dodgers dedicated their training room and named it in honour of Dr. Frank Jobe, the teams longtime physician who died March 6 at age 88. On hand for the pregame ceremony was Tommy John, whose career was extended 14 years by Jobe with the elbow ligament-replacement surgery he developed and has become commonplace in baseball. ... Clayton Kershaw came out of Sundays simulated game without incident and will throw a bullpen session Tuesday as a prelude to a possible minor league rehab start later in the week. ... The Dodgers have committed 21 errors through their first 20 games. Joseph Noteboom Rams Jersey . Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone dismissed Tuesdays massive anti-government protest in Manama as "a lot of kids having a go at the police." "I dont think its anything serious at all," Ecclestone was quoted as saying in The Guardian newspaper on Wednesday. Custom Los Angeles Rams Jerseys .C. - Brent Sutter scored 1:32 into extra time as the Charlotte Checkers came from behind to defeat the visiting Abbotsford Heat 5-4 on Sunday in American Hockey League action. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Marcus-Peters-Jersey/ . Wheeler scored two goals, including the winner, as the Winnipeg Jets beat the Minnesota Wild 6-4 on Friday in a game that featured a seven-goal first period. Joseph Noteboom Jersey .com) - New England Patriots starting center Bryan Stork will not play in Sundays AFC Championship against Indianapolis due to a knee injury the rookie sustained last week. Brandon Allen Rams Jersey . -- The guys in green raced off the court and into the locker room where they danced and sang, compared whose shot was most likely to end up featured on "One Shining Moment," and checked Twitter to see who was giving them a shoutout.TORONTO - Toronto Raptors coach Dwane Casey said he often gets asked about Drake.I get texts: Do you know Drake? Have you met Drake? He sits there every night, he hears me cuss out the referees every night, Casey said, laughing. He knows all my cuss words.Part rapper, part Raptors mascot, Drake is the basketball teams global ambassador, and has his own courtside seat at the Air Canada Centre, about an arms length away from where Casey paces and hollers at the referees.The rapper-songwriter hosted his second annual Drake Night, on Wednesday at the Air Canada Centre, as the Raptors played Brooklyn for the first time since the Nets ousted Toronto in the first round of last seasons playoffs.A sell-out crowd of 19,800 fans received keepsake Drake Night T-shirts. Drake announced the Raptors lineup pre-game before taking his usual courtside seat. He spent some time at the broadcast table doing guest commentary.Do I hear Dwane Casey use foul language? Drake was asked in a humorous pre-game scrum with reporters. He just always says high hands. Hes always screaming high hands. Honestly, I sit right beside him, and I cant understand a word that hes saying. I dont know how the players know what to do. It just all sounds like random words that come to his mind. Hell just be like, A-1 sauce!Drake said while the night was named for him, it was all about a Raptors team that is enjoying its best start in franchise history.Its really about this team just doing what theyve been doing all year, which is just being incredible, he said. I had some conversations with a couple of the guys and just really asked them to overdo it tonight for me.I hate to be redundant, but I just care so much about the city and the people in it and night after night, its amazing to see all these seats sold out, he added.dddddddddddd Sports is a huge part of my life, and its just great to see people from all walks of life, Toronto itself is such a mosaic of different people from different cultures and different walks of life and you look around the building and you see all these people just coming together for a great squad, a great game.Drake said he was given a choice of visiting teams for his night this season. Brooklyn was an obvious choice after the Nets dispatched the Raptors in Game 7 of the opening round of the playoffs last season.If theres anybody that I want to beat, its the Nets, Drake said. I think if we have a rivalry at all, I think this would probably would be it. Obviously, Ive got much love for New York and Brooklyn but in this particular arena at this particular moment, the one thing I want to do is knock out Brooklyn.Drake has come to know the Raptors players well, and attributes their success to their chemistry.Being part of an ensemble cast, it involves the meshing of all personalities. I can testify because I was on Degrassi where there were 12 kids trying to co-exist, and everybody wanted to be a star, he said. Once you have a common goal in mind as opposed to a personal goal, thats when things really start to click.They have a real family vibe going on. . . These guys love each other. They care about each other. It shows in our record. Im excited for this stretch, and Im excited for the stretch where we play the over-500 teams. I think thats going to be the real test.After Sundays game versus the visiting New York Knicks, the Raptors head west for a tough six-game road trip. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '