MELBOURNE, Australia -- Montreals Eugenie Bouchard thinks about tennis all the time -- even when shes relaxing. The 19-year-old is preparing for the biggest match of her fledging career as she faces Ana Ivanovic in the quarter-finals of the Australian Open on Tuesday. Bouchard, whose WTA ranking is expected to rise as high as No. 21 after this tournament, will face a tough test in Ivanovic, a former No. 1 and 2008 French Open champion. Despite the daunting task, Bouchard has found some time to unwind. "Right now Im watching Heart of Dixie on my computer," said Bouchard on Monday. "But I do enjoy watching tennis at night, Of course, its tennis. But to me its still watching as a fan, its entertaining. "I love tennis, its my life. So thinking about tennis all the time is kind of what I do. I dont really try to get away from it too much. Once in a while, yes -- but its my job." Bouchards main task along with coach Nick Saviano will be to break down the game of Ivanovic, who has not lost a match this season (9-0) and came to Melbourne with the Auckland title to hand. The 14th-seeded Serb is fresh from her knockout of top seed Serena Williams while Bouchard booked her place with a win over Australian Casey Dellacqua 6-7 (5), 6-2, 6-0 to become the first Canadian woman since Patricia Hy-Boulais at the 1992 U.S. Open to get this far at a major. "She beat Serena so shes playing really well," Bouchard said of Ivanovic. "Im going to look forward to a really tough battle. Were in the quarters now, so she deserves to be there. No ones going to give it to me, so its going to be a good match." Bouchard had a tune-up day on Monday as the second week began, teaming with pick-up doubles partner Vera Dushevina against womens sixth seeds Cara Black of Zimbabwe and Indias Sania Mirza in the third round. Bouchard and Dushevina lost 6-4, 6-3. She did, however, make a strategic move and withdrew from mixed doubles with Australian Sam Groth to conserve strength and focus for the singles. Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serb partner Nenad Zimonjic bid for the mens quarter-finals against the ninth-seeded team of Polands Marius Frystenberg and Marcin Matkowski. Bouchard said that she is taking confidence into her match with Ivanovic after beating her at Wimbledon last summer in a match suddenly moved onto Centre Court. "I always expect a lot from myself. Every match I go on the court believing I can win," said Bouchard. "Just take it one match at a time. I just have a match in two days and Im just looking forward to that. "Ana is playing really well right now and she has a lot of confidence; it will be a really tough match." Nike Air VaporMax Pale Grey Pale Grey-Ice Blue .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Nike Air VaporMax Pure Platinum Red . A 23-year-old rookie, Stroman is 4-2 with a 3.44 earned run average in 12 games this season, the past seven of those being starts. He logged the first scoreless outing of his career on Friday versus Oakland in a no-decision. http://www.cheapnikeairvapormax.com/?tag=n...navy-black-jade .twitter.com/TeZD3KOvlA — Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) September 24, 2014 Sorry for the delay, we just got back from lunch at Papa Vons #NBAFastFood pic. Nike Air VaporMax Wine Black .Carla Fontes hadnt cut her hair since intermediate school, but her coach at Waiakea High School, Stan Haraguchi, thought the locks flowing below her waist were interfering with the sport. Nike Air VaporMax Light Grey White Pink . At least 90 players who had college eligibility remaining are expected to enter the draft, shattering last years record number of 73. "Its a humongous number, so the first reaction is it makes you step back a little bit," said NFL Network draft analyst Daniel Jeremiah, a former scout with the Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns and Philadelphia Eagles.Sacramento, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - DeMarcus Cousins scored nine of his season-high 39 points in overtime, and the Sacramento Kings handed the New York Knicks a seventh consecutive loss in Saturdays 135-129 victory. Cousins, who missed Fridays loss to the Suns with a stomach virus, did not look 100-percent physically but stepped up in crunch time. He went 14-of-27 from the floor and added 11 rebounds and four assists. Rudy Gay added 29 points and Darreen Collison donated 27 with 10 assists for the Kings, who had dropped seven of eight coming in.dddddddddddd Carmelo Anthony paced the Knicks with 36 points, 11 rebounds and six assists, but it was not enough as New York fell to 2-14 on the road. Cole Aldrich scored a career-high 18 points before fouling out in overtime, while Tim Hardaway Jr. netted 19 for New York, which never led in regulation but scored nine of the final 11 points to force OT. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '