Sectiune a roportal.ro
Ajutor - Cautare - Membri - Calendar
Versiune completa: Ajuta-l Pe Vladi Sa Traiasca!
UtileCopii Forum. Utile Despre Copii > Diverse > Ajutor umanitar
codrinaionita
El e Vladimir, Vladut, pentru noi toti! Si se lupta cu durerea zi si noapte! Peste doua luni va implini 4 ani! In ultimele 6 luni a experimentat toate pragurile durerii, de la durerea suportabila, la cea crunta, atroce, ostoita doar de picaturile de morfina, pe perioade scurte."
Vladimir Tudor Stefan, un ingeras de numai 3 ani si 10 luni sufera de o boala foarte rara histiocitoza HLH (un fel de cancer al sangelui).
Situatia este dramatica, disperata. Copilul are nevoie de noi ACUM! Stiu ca este o suma imensa – 85.000 eur, dar haideti sa batem recordurile pentru el. Cu cat suntem mai multi, cu atat sansa la viata a lui Vladimir creste. Te rog, nu ramane indiferent! Doneaza si spune si prietenilor tai sa o faca!

Daca vreti sa il ajutatipe Vladut o puteti face cu un SMS la 848 pentru a dona 2 euro sau cu o donatie in conturile deschise de parintii lui:
cont în LEI: RO09 INGB 0000 9999 0290 4735
cont în EUR: RO46 INGB 0000 9999 0290 4748 (deschise pe numele Stefan Gabriel Corneliu, tat#259;l lui Vladimir, la ING Bank).

Povestea lui Vladimir o puteti gasi pe pagina lui: http://www.lumealuivladimir.ro/.

Cu ajutorul nostru Vladut se poate face bine! Impreuna ii putem reda copilaria fericita!
josefkyce
Daily potential prospects listed here the way to with thanks for use on your endeavor, in which is the reason why We're consulting coursesmart all the time, seeking out cutting edge, unique knowledge. Various, thanks! https://medium.com/@jansen.tobias/voicemail...on-ee4aeec73fea
josefkyce
This is certainly hence attractive plus artistic. I like a colorations plus whichever company may get them while in the mailbox might be smiling. Feng shui products online
josefkyce
The web is actually bogged lower along with phony weblogs without any actual information however the publish had been wonderful as well as really worth the actual study. Thanks with regard to discussing this particular beside me. personal trainers winter park fl
sixex23962
It's a superior strategies notably to help you the a newcomer to blogosphere, summary and even legitimate information? Bless you designed for writing this town. Required browse guide. Private gym Winter Park
josefkyce
That is a good write-up When i viewed on account of write about the item. Really it is what exactly I need to to discover trust with foreseeable future you might go on intended for giving a really fantastic write-up. 911s5
josefkyce
the nation's certainly fabulous web log. the nation's realy informative together with a a great decent project. i want it. All Season Tires Ottawa
josefkyce
Appreciate it intended for placing a really good document! I stumbled upon your blog perfect for the desires. Its full of superb in addition to very helpful threads. Sustain the favorable do the job! Cafe Restaurant Seminyak
sixex23962
This is simply the info I'm discovering almost everywhere. Many thanks for the weblog, I simply sign up your site. This can be a good weblog. inch. chubb car insurance
josefkyce
That is a good write-up When i viewed on account of write about the item. Really it is what exactly I need to to discover trust with foreseeable future you might go on intended for giving a really fantastic write-up. Order fulfilment services
josefkyce
Superb publish, proceeded to go forward as well as saved your website. We can’t wait around to see much more through a person. https://codecrap.com
josefkyce
When i stunned while using the research people meant to makes unique post awesome. Superb pastime! Certified Document Translation Services
josefkyce
That i taken aback when using the exploration everyone intended to get this to selected present astounding. Terrific process! hellstar clothing
josefkyce
With thanks to get furnishing recently available posts in connection with the dilemma, I actually look ahead to learn extra. essentials fear of god hoodie
kamarih702
Bless you in the blog post and even very good strategies.. possibly even As i moreover think 6-pack abs is without a doubt a very important facet of gaining achieving success. visa de trabajo y vacaciones en canadá
josefkyce
It's a very good guide, Bless you designed for issuing all of us this post. Continue advertisment. https://12bet.ninja/
addington
A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. essentials hoodie men
josefkyce
It is trendy write-up in addition to i enjoy to read simple things that write-up. your website is usually excellent therefore you include beneficial workers with your blog site. pleasant giving keep writing. spider clothing
josefkyce
Them believes magnificent to read simple things these enlightening plus exceptional reports against your web pages. hellstar studios
josefkyce
Relating to a short time ago begun a good webpage, the info everyone deliver on this website has got improved my family dramatically. Kudos meant for your whole point in time & job. hellstar studios
Aceasta este o versiune "lo-fi" a continutului principal. Pentru a vizualiza versiunea completa, cu mai multe informatii, formate si imagini, va rugam sa dati clic aici.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.