Bine ati venit Vizitator ( Logare | Inregistrare )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 69 Appearances., 69 appearances.
vv1122365
postare Feb 1 2019, 02:49 AM
Postare #1

Silver Member

Grup: Silver Members
Postari: 1,006
Inscris la: 24-October 18
Membru nr.: 239,325

WEST BROMWICH, England -- Striker Nicolas Anelka announced he has terminated his contract with Premier League club West Bromwich Albion with immediate effect on Friday after being suspended for five matches by the Football Association for a racially aggravated goal celebration. The former France forward, whose career has been marred by controversies, was suspended last month for performing a gesture which is known in France as a "quenelle" and regarded as anti-Semitic. Anelka said on his Twitter account on Friday that he decided to leave the club because he could not accept West Broms conditions for being allowed back into the squad. "Proposals have been made for me to rejoin the group under certain conditions that I cant accept," Anelka said in French on his 35th birthday. "Wishing to keep my integrity, I took the decision to free myself and end the contract linking me with West Bromwich Albion until 2014, with immediate effect." In January, Anelka hinted that he could end his career at the end of the season but also mentioned interests from clubs including Lazio in signing him. Anelka performed the quenelle as he celebrated scoring in West Broms 3-3 draw with West Ham last December. The gesture involves pointing one straightened arm downward while touching the shoulder with the opposite hand. It was popularized by French comedian Dieudonne MBala MBala, who has been convicted for inciting racial hatred and anti-Semitism. After his suspension was announced at the end of last month, both Anelka and West Brom decided not to appeal the sanction. In Anelkas witness statement, the striker said he became aware of Dieudonne in about 2000, met him once, and watched recordings of his shows. He said he made the gesture "purely to say hello to my friend." Anelka, who had previously been photographed performing the salute, joined West Brom last summer after two disappointing seasons at Shanghai Shenhua and Juventus. The former Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, Bolton and Chelsea player is one of the most talented and controversial players France has produced since former Manchester United great Eric Cantona. After growing up in a Parisian suburb, Anelka started his career at Paris Saint-Germain and was quickly spotted by Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, who signed him in 1997. Known for his immense technical skills, Anelka played a big part in the Gunners winning both the Premier League and the FA Cup but missed out on a place in the France team that won the 1998 World Cup. Anelkas sometimes nonchalant attitude and apparent lack of commitment to the team started to anger the Arsenal fans, who gave him the nickname "Le Sulk." Anelka then joined Real Madrid, where he won the Champions League, before moving to PSG, Liverpool, Manchester City, Fenerbahce and Bolton. The much-travelled Frenchman then struck up an electric partnership with Didier Drogba at Chelsea, winning the Premier League title and two FA Cups with the Blues. Anelka caused the biggest controversy of his career with the French national team, when he was sent home from the 2010 World Cup after insulting then-coach Raymond Domenech in the dressing room. The stubborn Anelka refused to apologize and ended his international career in the wake of the scandal with 14 goals in 69 appearances. Cheap Air Max 97 All Blue China . Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. Cheap Air Max 97 Purple China . Calgarys Bo Levi Mitchell and Montreals Troy Smith will be the starting quarterbacks in a CFL season-opener for the first time in their careers. Both want to reinforce their No. 1 status. You can watch the game live in the first half of a doubleheader on TSN and TSN GO at 3:00pm et/Noon pt. http://www.cheapairmax97fromchina.com/chea...97-green-china/ . The 17-time Grand Slam champion, who lose three straight finals in Monte Carlo to Rafael Nadal from 2006-08, has not played in the tournament since 2011, when he lost to Jurgen Melzer in the quarterfinals. Air Max 97 Sale Mens . Jagr had a goal and two assists, Andy Greene scored 43 seconds into overtime and Marek Zidlicky had two goals as the Devils rallied past the Washington Capitals 5-4 Saturday night. Cheap Air Max 97 Gold China .Best moustache: How can we not give this to Lanny McDonald? Check out the duster for yourself.England captain Jos Buttler says it was Bangladeshs disappointing celebrations at his dismissal that provoked an angry reaction. Buttler had to be held back by the umpires during a heated confrontation during the second one-day international in Dhaka, after he was pinned lbw on review by Taksin Ahmed while on 57.England slumped to a 34-run defeat that levelled the three-game series 1-1 and set up a decider in Chittagong on Wednesday. Buttler said: I was just a little bit disappointed in the fashion they celebrated; mainly by running towards me and giving me a bit of a send-off. The best of the action as Bangladesh beat England by 34 runs in the second ODI to level the three-match series at 1-1. You dont have to run up to a guy. Im disappointed to get out but emotions were running high. They were obviously delighted to get the wicket. Maybe I should have just walked away.Ben Stokes also clashed with Tamim Iqbal as the two teams shook hands at the end of the match and Buttlers vice-captain subsequently tweeted: I wont stand for someone putting a shoulder to my teammate at handshakes. Buttler had to be held back by the umpires after getting caught lbw And Buttler added: Obviously emotions ran high and Ben is an emotional guy, but he would not have reacted like that if nothing had happened.I thought our first 50 overs were fantastic, I thought we bowled brilliantly up-front. If things had gone our way nearer the end we could have, maybe, bowled them out for 190-200. Nasser Hussain has lauded Jos Buttlers commitment to the team following his outburst in the second ODI against Bangladesh.dddddddddddd They played some good shots and it got away from us a little bit, but I still feel that 240 was a really chaseable score. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. The only thing that really disappoints me is that I thought we were a little bit tentative. I thought we could have, maybe, gone out there and tried to stamp our authority on the run chase - thats what we want to be as a side now.Id rather be 60-3 off 10 than trying to work our way there. We havent got loads and loads of games under our belt but I think thats the way we want to play and live by. Nick Knight and Nasser Hussain discuss the second ODI between Bangladesh and England and its implications on the final match on Wednesday. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: England call uncapped trio Hussain: Bangladesh not easy Bangladesh fixtures/results England fixtures/results Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
  Daca iti place acest topic recomanda pe facebook :
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Versiune Lo-Fi Acum este ora: 26th April 2024 - 09:51 AM