Bine ati venit Vizitator ( Logare | Inregistrare )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Canadas Kelsey Rocque Defeated The United States 8-4 To Move Into A First-place Tie In The Womens Division At The World Junior Cu
Dogcat250
postare Aug 6 2019, 03:14 AM
Postare #1

Silver Member

Grup: Silver Members
Postari: 1,417
Inscris la: 12-January 19
Membru nr.: 239,422

FLIMS, Switzerland - Canadas Kelsey Rocque defeated the United States 8-4 to move into a first-place tie in the womens division at the world junior curling championships. Canada (5-2) is tied with Korea, Switzerland and Russia for top spot. Rocques rink from Edmonton led the Americans 6-4 after eight ends and scored two in the ninth to cement its third straight win. Canada finished the round-robin Sunday with games against Scotland (2-5) and Denmark (0-7). In mens action, Winnipegs Braden Calvert earned two wins, including a 6-5 decision over previously unbeaten Norway. "I guess well take the win after a game like that," said Calvert. "We got off to a bad start. I threw a really bad rock in five and we had to come back from that. "Luckily, we did and we pulled through." Canada gave up consecutive steals to tail 3-0 at the break. But Calverts rink rallied in the sixth as she made a tricky angle-raise double to score two. He followed that up with a steal of two in the seventh to go ahead. "That was huge in terms of the momentum we got from that shot," Calvert said of the sixth. "We gained a lot of confidence and basically got back at them." Canada also beat Switzerland 7-2 to improve its record to 4-3, leaving it in a three-way tie for third. "Were starting to get on a bit of a roll," said Calvert. "Were starting to gain some momentum and confidence. "We were really sharp out of the gate tonight and grabbed an early deuce. That was definitely the turning point in the game and we kept fighting and were able to pull it off. All the teams here are tough and each game is going to be a battle." Canada finishes the round-robin Sunday with games against the United States (2-5) and Austria (3-4). Wil Lutz Youth Jersey . Indeed, must be among the greatest challenges in all of sports. The pressure he applies, from set to set, game to game, point to point, shot to shot. Ted Ginn Jr Womens Jersey .The long-haired pivot, who joined the Alouettes midway through the CFL season and put up a 9-3 record as a starter, will be listed as the top quarterback in training camp next spring.With a full training camp under his belt, the Alouettes will see if he has what it takes to get them back to the Grey Cup game after a four-year absence. http://www.authenticsaintssportsonline.com...an-gold-jersey/ . Cellino was ordered by a judge to pay a 600,000 euro ($800,000) fine for evading import taxes on a yacht he purchased in the United States and brought to Italy, the ANSA news agency reported. Marcus Davenport Womens Jersey . With Van Osch out with a flu bug that has been rampaging through the tournament, Knezevic stepped in to lead B.C. (4-3) to a pair of victories on Tuesday before 1,131 at the Maurice Richard Arena. Cameron Jordan Womens Jersey .com) - The St. EDMONTON -- The Edmonton Eskimos released veteran quarterback Kerry Joseph on Thursday. That paves the way for Joseph to sign with the Saskatchewan Roughriders, then announce his retirement after 11 CFL seasons. Joseph enjoyed his best campaign with the Riders in 07, being named the leagues outstanding player before leading the team to a Grey Cup victory in Toronto. "I will speak to media about my future plans once I am officially released by the ESKS," Joseph said via Twitter on Wednesday. "I have ask for my release because I would like to retire as a member of the ROUGHRIDERS in the near future. "Please be patient with me over the next few days and then I will give a detailed statement of why I came to this decision. I know mentally and physically I can still play this game but other factors have pushed me away as a player! I will truly miss football as a player but I have so much to give as a coach!" Joseph spent four seasons in Edmonton, completing 189-of-319 passes (59 per cent) for 2,660 yards with 14 touchdowns and 13 interceptions.dddddddddddd He also ran for 384 yards and scored 13 TDs. "Kerry and I had several conversations throughout the week about the future direction of the club," Eskimos GM Ed Hervey said in a statement. "At that time, he asked for and was granted a release. "Kerry is a consummate professional. We value his contributions to the team, on and off the field, and wish him the very best in his future endeavours." ' ' '
  Daca iti place acest topic recomanda pe facebook :
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Versiune Lo-Fi Acum este ora: 26th April 2024 - 05:12 AM