Bine ati venit Vizitator ( Logare | Inregistrare )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Palm Springs, California. He Was 67. Forzanis F
Dogcat250
postare Apr 18 2019, 07:57 AM
Postare #1

Silver Member

Grup: Silver Members
Postari: 1,417
Inscris la: 12-January 19
Membru nr.: 239,422

Stampeders legend and Calgary community leader John Forzani has died after suffering a heart attack in Palm Springs, California. He was 67. Forzanis family and the Stampeders confirmed the news on Friday. Johns passion for community and football were singularly essential in the revival of the Stamps important role in the community, said Stampeders chairman Ken King in a statement. It is one, among many, of his great legacies. I will miss him dearly. This is a very sad day for the organization and we feel the weight of this great loss, said Stampeders president Gordon Norrie. There is absolutely no doubt the Stampeders are a better organization and team because of the efforts and dedication of John and his partners. On behalf of the entire organization, I extend my condolences to Johns wife Linda and his children Jodi and Michael. Forzani played on the Stampeders offensive line from 1971-76 and eventually became part of a local group that purchased the team in 2005. He retained a minority stake in the team and was the clubs co-chair in 2013. Im very saddened by Johns passing, said Stampeders head coach and general manager John Hufnagel. He was a teammate, a friend and a hunting buddy. John was very instrumental in my return to the Stampeders organization in 2008 and Im very proud of what we were all able to build here together. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . Yet now its time for the most important pick of them all; the Grey Cup. The thought of going 5-0 with the correct choice is quite intoxicating, I dont think I have ever gone perfect in my CFL futuristic playoff speculations and would take great pride in guessing - I mean analyzing - correctly. NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . Gustafsson controlled the first round after getting top position on a throw, and came out much more forcefully in the second, buckling Manuwa with a Muay Thai knee, and finishing him off with strikes on the ground. http://www.wholesalecheapnfljerseys.com/ . -- DeMarcus Cousins had 25 points and 16 rebounds to help the Sacramento Kings snap a seven-game losing streak by defeating the Chicago Bulls 99-70 on Monday night. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley. Jerseys For Sale . - Mathew Barzal scored 3:47 into overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds downed the visiting Everett Silvertips 4-3 on Tuesday in Western Hockey League playoff action.The Buffalo Sabres have signed defenceman Andrej Meszaros to a one-year deal worth $4.125 million. Meszaros, 28, scored seven goals in 52 games with the Philadelphia Flyers and Boston Bruins in 2013-14. The Slovak defender has appeared iin 585 career NHL games with the Flyers, Bruins, Tampa Bay Lightning and Ottawa Senators, scoring 56 goals and adding 168 assists.dddddddddddd He was originally selected 23rd overall by the Senators at the 2004 NHL Entry Draft. ' ' '
  Daca iti place acest topic recomanda pe facebook :
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Versiune Lo-Fi Acum este ora: 27th April 2024 - 03:55 AM