Bine ati venit Vizitator ( Logare | Inregistrare )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Another Winning Streak And Theyll Try To Pad It Tuesday
Dogcat250
postare Jul 12 2019, 03:57 AM
Postare #1

Silver Member

Grup: Silver Members
Postari: 1,417
Inscris la: 12-January 19
Membru nr.: 239,422

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Golden State Warriors have started another winning streak and theyll try to pad it Tuesday night when they head to Staples Center to face the Los Angeles Lakers. The Warriors are already 15 1/2 games ahead of the Lakers in the Pacific Division. After their 16-game winning streak was halted by Memphis Grizzlies one week ago, the Warriors defeated the Oklahoma City Thunder and Sacramento Kings at home. On Monday, Golden State squashed the Kings, 128-108, at Oracle Arena. Klay Thompson led the way with 25 points, but the Warriors second-leading scorer on Monday was a bit of a shocker. Justin Holiday, a seldom-used guard, had a career-high 18 points. He had a great preseason, Warriors coach Steve Kerr said of Holiday. We really think he can play, we just havent been able to get him in. Festus Ezeli posted a career-high 15 points with eight rebounds and Stephen Curry checked in with 12 points and 11 assists for Golden State. Andre Iguodala and Marreese Speights both had 12 in the win. Golden State forward David Lee, who reinjured his left hamstring on Nov. 5 in the only game he has played this season, returned to score six points with seven rebounds The Warriors bench scored a season-high 62 points and all 13 Warriors who played scored at least two points. Golden State, which is a league-best 13-2 on the road, shot 63.8 percent from the floor. The Lakers have lost three straight and their most recent setback, a 108-101 road loss to the Sacramento Kings on Sunday, brought about questions about Kobe Bryant. The future Hall of Famer scored 25 points versus Sacramento, but went 8-for-30 from the floor. Lakers coach Byron Scott indicated after the game he might have to sit his 36-year-old superstar. Nick Young led the Lakers with 26 points. Ed Davis was the only other Lakers player in double figures with 10. I think when we dont get stops thats tough, Lakers guard Jeremy Lin said. We just need to make sure we are focused in the defensive end. Carlos Boozers floater cut the deficit to 83-82 early in the fourth and ended a span of 8:36 without a Los Angeles field goal. Young drained consecutive treys and hit a free throw to give the Lakers an 89-83 lead with 8:03 remaining. The Kings had an answer, however, scoring 16 of the next 18 points. The Lakers visit the Chicago Bulls on Christmas Day. The Warriors have won both meetings this season against the Lakers and four straight in the series. Golden State has taken two straight as the visitor in this series, but LA is 20-3 in its last 23 at home. Greg Olsen Youth Jersey . Moors, from Cambridge Ont., landed a double-twisting, double somersault in the layout position, en route to a score of 14.600 points in the womens floor exercise, more than a full point ahead of runner-up Pia Tolle of Germany. Will Grier Panthers Jersey . Fifth-seeded Cilic gained his fourth title in Zagreb and became the third Croat overall to win at least 10 career titles. Cilic also lifted his career record in Zagreb to 22-4, winning 20 of his last 21 matches at the event. http://www.thepanthersofficialstore.com/au...anthers-jersey/ . -- Syracuse was dangerously close to letting another less talented opponent pull off the upset when C. Cam Newton Panthers Jersey . -- Arizona pitcher Bronson Arroyo is expected to miss a week to 10 days because of a back injury. Donte Jackson Youth Jersey . Luis Enrique signed the deal with club president Josep Bartomeu two days after it was announced by the club. That was two days after coach Gerardo Martino stepped down when Barcelona finished its first season without a major trophy in six years. SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Top-seeded Tommy Haas retired with a shoulder injury while losing 6-3, 3-2 to Paolo Lorenzi of Italy in the Brazil Open semifinals on Saturday. Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. He kept playing despite needing medical treatment several times, and finally gave up after going down another break in the second set. The 12th-ranked German said the pain was "getting worse during the match" and it didnt allow him to "compete the way" he wanted. "After I threw my racket when I got broken at three-all I felt a lot of pain in my shoulder and it never really got away," the 35-year-old Haas said. "The pain was getting worse. And the smart players decision has to be not to continue, unfortunately." Haas said he has been frustrated with shoulder problems and admitted it could play a factor on when to stop playing. "Ive had three shoulder injuries and one elbow injury, so my shoulder is not the youngest, not the way it needs to be," Haas said.dddddddddddd"Im very happy that I can still play at a high level, but sometimes the shoulder is very, very tired, very, very stiff, and it tells me not to continue. But Ill try to play as long as I can, hopefully for the rest of the season, then we will see." The 32-year-old Lorenzi, ranked 114th, will play in his first ATP final against 61st-ranked Federico Delbonis of Argentina, who got past home-crowd favourite Thomaz Bellucci of Brazil 6-4, 6-7 (5), 6-4 in 2 hours, 9 minutes. Lorenzi had previously never advanced past the quarterfinals. "When I started this tournament I never thought that I would be playing in the final," Lorenzi said. "Now tomorrow lets see what happens. Right now Im just happy to be in this final." Rafael Nadal elected not to defend the title this week. He chose to play in the first Rio Open, which he won last week. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
  Daca iti place acest topic recomanda pe facebook :
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Versiune Lo-Fi Acum este ora: 19th April 2024 - 11:57 PM