Bine ati venit Vizitator ( Logare | Inregistrare )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Period To Lead The San Jose Sharks To A 2-1 Victory Ov
Dogcat250
postare Jun 21 2019, 08:25 AM
Postare #1

Silver Member

Grup: Silver Members
Postari: 1,417
Inscris la: 12-January 19
Membru nr.: 239,422

San Jose, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Joe Pavelski scored the game-winning goal early in the third period to lead the San Jose Sharks to a 2-1 victory over the Minnesota Wild on Thursday. Brent Burns also scored and Joe Thornton assisted on both markers for the Sharks, who have won six of their last seven games. Alex Stalock stopped 18-of-19 shots fired his way in the win. Christian Folins first NHL goal accounted for Minnesotas lone goal and Darcy Kuemper made 28 saves in defeat. We put ourselves in a winnable hockey game, Wild head coach Mike Yeo said. In the end, we just didnt do quite enough. After a scoreless first, Burns took a cross-ice feed from Justin Braun and blasted a shot past Kuemper from just above the left circle for a power-play goal with 5:09 to play in the middle stanza. Folins slapper from the right circle eluded a screened Stalock for a tied game 1:03 into the third, but San Jose reclaimed the lead 45 seconds later. Pavelski charged up to the left circle and one-timed Joe Thorntons dish from the right boards into an open net for the game-winner. (Thornton) found me and I put it right where I wanted, Pavelski said. Those are the ones you have to bury. Minnesota pulled Kuemper with over two minutes to play, but was unable to net the equalizer. Game Notes The Wild fell to 1-9-1 in their last 11 games at SAP center ... Thornton moved into 39th on the NHLs all-time scoring list with 1,220 points, passing the recently-departed Jean Beliveau ... The Sharks are now 11-2-2 this season when scoring first ... Wild defenseman Marco Scandella served the first of his two- game suspension ... Prior to the game, San Jose placed defenseman Matt Nieto and forward Mike Brown on injured reserve and recalled forward Chris Tierney and defenseman Matt Tennyson from Worcester (AHL) ... The two teams will conclude the season series on Jan. 6 in Minnesota. Wholesale Bengals Jerseys . At 11:06 of the first period, Neal struck Marchand with his knee when Marchand was down on the ice. Marchand remained in the game. Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for his hit on Marchand. Cheap Bengals Jerseys . Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process. http://www.cheapbengalsjerseyselite.com/ . He was 40. Firefighters were called about 11 a.m. Friday because Brown was unresponsive at his home near the Inner Harbor, fire spokesman Battalion Chief Kevin Cartwright said. He said Brown was dead when firefighters arrived. Cheap Bengals Jerseys Authentic . - This win was more the New Jersey Devils style. Cheap Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . Today, their baseball playing sons were reportedly traded for each other. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dealt minor league outfield Trevor Gretzky to the Angels for catcher Matt Scioscia.SAN FRANCISCO -- Javier Lopez tested the market just as he wanted to do, then wound up right back where he has become so comfortable at this stage of his career. On Tuesday, the free-agent left-hander finalized his new $13 million, three-year contract to stay with the San Francisco Giants. Lopez agreed to terms on the deal last Thursday, but needed to travel to the Bay Area to undergo his physical before signing the contract. "I feel like I went through the process the way I wanted to, obviously with keeping the Giants in the know and keeping them front and centre in the whole situation," Lopez said. "I did just want to reach out and see what kind of interest there was around the league and gauge the thoughts of my family, but ultimately San Francisco was No. 1 the entire time and thats ultimately how it worked out." He will earn $4 million in both 2014 and 15 and $5 million in 2016. The contract includes up to $500,000 in incentives based on games pitched. The 36-year-old Lopez went 4-2 with a 1.83 ERA in 69 appearances and 39 1-3 innings this year. He just completed an $8.5 million, two-year contract. Keeping Lopez was among the top off-season priorities for general manager Brian Sabean after his club missed the playoffs following its second World Series title in three years during 2012. In fact, Sabean approached Lopez leading up to this summers trade deadline -- when many figured he might be someone the Giants tried to deal -- and expressed his support of the pitcher for not only 2013 but beyond. For Lopez, that gesture meant so much, along with the Giants doing what they could to keep much of the pitching staff together not to mention the entire roster.dddddddddddd "I do think that obviously any time youre going into your last year before free agency, the trade deadline does become a barometer not only of what your future is with the club, but what the team thinks of you," Lopez said. "To have Sabean call us all in and tell us he wanted us to continue to be Giants not only this year but going into future, I think that was a big deal, I really do. Ive never had a GM do that before." San Francisco acquired Lopez in a swap that sent John Bowker and Joe Martinez to the Pirates in 2010, and Lopez emerged as a reliable option for manager Bruce Bochy as the club made an improbable run to the citys first World Series championship since moving West in 1958. The signing of Lopez to a multiyear deal gives the Giants two lefties in the bullpen for the next two seasons. Jeremy Affeldt received an $18 million, three-year contract last November. In addition, starters Madison Bumgarner and Matt Cain are signed long term, along with 2012 NL MVP and batting champion catcher Buster Posey. Two-time NL Cy Young Award winner Tim Lincecum landed a $35 million, two-year deal late last month. The Giants had to clear a spot on the 40-man roster for Lopez, so left-hander Jose Mijares was outrighted to the minors. He then cleared waivers and chose to become a free agent. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
  Daca iti place acest topic recomanda pe facebook :
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Versiune Lo-Fi Acum este ora: 19th April 2024 - 10:15 AM