Bine ati venit Vizitator ( Logare | Inregistrare )

64 Pagini V  « < 62 63 64  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cum Ati Nascut?
Cum ati nascut?
Natural sau cezariana
Cezariana [ 199 ] ** [37.90%]
Natural [ 326 ] ** [62.10%]
Voturi totale: 525
Vizitatorii nu pot vota 
kevinzhao
postare Aug 18 2016, 09:01 AM
Postare #631

Junior

Grup: Members Plus
Postari: 10
Inscris la: 9-August 16
Membru nr.: 238,647

Currently we acceptance able NBA 2K17 MT players but in my appraisement the decade of 1990-2000 was the best and the a lot of arresting in the access 50 years of the NBA.

I am just accurate a little exercise to bethink these time if Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Michael Johnson, Shawn Kemp and abounding others were the super-stars with abecedarian of fanatics assured anniversary bender to watch them. I just would like to allocation with you some of the elements that acceptance been accurate a accordant aberancy amidst the NBA we acceptance today and the NBA we had before. http://www.buy2kmt.com
  Daca iti place acest topic recomanda pe facebook :
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
syby05
postare Dec 6 2018, 05:10 PM
Postare #632

Junior

Postari: 8
Inscris la: 15-November 18
Membru nr.: 239,351

Really love to play card games but not all the time, I have the physical cards. So thanks for this site for having me play my favorite two player card games !

+Quote Post
amandawallers
postare Jun 4 2019, 11:43 AM
Postare #633

Junior

Grup: Members
Postari: 2
Inscris la: 29-May 19
Membru nr.: 239,595

I regularly visit your site and find a lot of interesting information. Not only good posts but also great comments. Thank you and look forward to your page growing stronger.
hill climb racing

+Quote Post
ioanaapopaa
postare Aug 19 2020, 09:32 AM
Postare #634

Junior

Postari: 11
Inscris la: 21-August 19
Membru nr.: 239,721

Buna tuturor! Eu am avut 2 nasteri, una naturala, una cezariana, amandoua monitorizate de acelasi doctor, Silviu Istoc. Pentru mine, ambele experiente au fost bune. Intradevar, nasterea naturala este mai dureroasa, dar cu echipa de medici potrivita, mi-a fost mult mai usor. In cazul cezarienei, lucrurile au mers foarte repede, dr. Silviu Istoc a fost si este un adevarat profesionist. Daca pozitia bebelului ar fi fost buna, as fi nascut tot natural, dar am fost nevoita sa apelez la cezariana, dar nu regret deloc! M-am recuperat ff rapid, nu am avut dureri foarte mari, iar cicatricea aproape ca a disparut. Indiferent de ce metoda de nastere alegeti, este foarte important sa aveti un doctor de incredere!

+Quote Post
beer
postare Sep 16 2023, 06:03 AM
Postare #635

Junior

Postari: 45
Inscris la: 29-May 23
Membru nr.: 244,877

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon. 메이저놀이터

+Quote Post
Reclama
postare
Postare #

Reclama

Reclama

Quote Post

64 Pagini V  « < 62 63 64