Bine ati venit Vizitator ( Logare | Inregistrare )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Says Wade Davis Is No Longer A Candidate For A
Dogcat250
postare Jun 24 2019, 03:21 AM
Postare #1

Silver Member

Grup: Silver Members
Postari: 1,417
Inscris la: 12-January 19
Membru nr.: 239,422

SURPRISE, Ariz. -- James Shields and Jason Vargas will start the Kansas City Royals first two games of the season at Detroit. Manager Ned Yost announced opening starters Saturday and says Wade Davis is no longer a candidate for a spot in the rotation. Davis made 24 starts before being sent to the bullpen last season. Yost says the decision on Davis was made after Luke Hochevar was lost for the season to reconstructive elbow surgery. Yost says left-hander Danny Duffy and rookie right-hander Yordano Ventura are the remaining candidates to fill out the rotation. Jeremy Guthrie, who led the Royals with 15 victories last year, will start the home opener on April 4 against the Chicago White Sox. Shields, who started the opener last season, was 13-9 with a 3.15 ERA last. Warren Sapp Jersey . The right-hander pitched into the seventh inning and boosted Cincinnatis struggling offence by hitting a double and scoring as the Reds ended a seven-game losing streak by beating the Atlanta Braves 1-0 Saturday night. Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys . The Indians scored twice in the top of the ninth, getting the go-ahead run on a wild pitch by closer Matt Lindstrom. Axford (0-1) came in seeking his fifth save in as many chances. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseysauthentic.com/ .Y. -- Florida Panthers captain Ed Jovanovski finally has something to show for all the pain he went through in overcoming a string of injuries that kept him sidelined for much of the past two years. Sean Bunting Jersey . The R&A announced Monday that golfs oldest championship will return to Royal Portrush in Northern Ireland for the first time since Max Faulkner won in 1951. Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys .Y. - Through three quarters, the Brooklyn Nets could not shake the NBAs worst team. INDIAN WELLS, Calif. -- Milos Raonic and Aleksandra Wozniak continued successful injury comebacks as each advanced into the fourth round of the BNP Paribas Open on Monday to next face reigning Grand Slam champions. Tenth-seeded Raonic, playing for the first time in more than a month after suffering ankle ligament damage, fired a modest 10 aces in a 6-4, 6-3 defeat of Colombian Alejandro Falla with a break per set providing the winning margin. "Im playing well this week, better with each match," said the 11th-ranked Thornhill, Ont., native. "Im proud to be back on court again. Im happy to be back and really happy to be playing so well, so quickly." Raonic lined up a match against Wimbledon champion Andy Murray, who struggled to beat Czech Jiri Vesely 6-7 (2), 6-4, 6-4. Raonic owns a 2-1 lead in that series, winning their last in a 2012 Tokyo semifinal. "I have got to go out there and play well, thats the main thing to focus on," said Raonic. "I have to really take care of my serve, and try to sort of make the most of the situations as they occur. "Andys in a situation where he didnt play for a big chunk of time (back surgery) and Im in mine. I have to really buckle down and focus on myself and make sure I do my things well, and then change a few things that I may need to facing him." Wozniak is making quick progress after a shoulder injury with a 6-1, 6-7 (3-7), 6-0 defeat of Russias Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova. The Blainville, Que., native set herself up for a huge test in the next round. She will face world No. 2, top seed and Australian Open champion Li Na after the two-time Grand Slam winner beat Czech Karolina Pliskova 6-3, 6-4. This event marks the first time since late 2012, when her shoulder problems began, that the No. 241-ranked Wozniakk has gone past the second round at a WTA-level tournament.dddddddddddd Wozniak was pleased to advance after fighting and losing a second-set tiebreak but dominating in the final set to sweep to victory. "I"ve had a tough year and a half with my shoulder," she said. "It was a good match for me today. Russians are always tough, I had to being my A game today." Wozniak claimed victory in just under two hours, committing 10 double-faults in the match but breaking on nine of 13 chances. Wozniak credited her French coach Nathalie Tauziat with helping her to the victory. "She gave me encouragement and a boost for the third set," Wozniak said. "I was playing a little too far back on the court in the second. My balls were not as deep as in the first. "In the third, I tried to step up more, take the ball early. I didnt want to let her get back into it like I did in the second set." Wozniak, who will move into the 180s on ranking according to WTA estimates, is pleased with her comeback, which has bloomed this week in the desert. "Its really good, Im happy, Im progressing with every match, step by step," she said. "Im finding that aggressive way I used to play. It gives me confidence to start finding my game like before." Wozniak will next play Li for the fourth time, standing 1-2 in the series. "Its a privilege to play her," Wozniak said. "Ill have to play the way I know I can, like Ive played this week. She loves to dictate from the first ball. Ill stay on her and try to have a good match. "I wont be any more nervous than usual. I know how to handle these situations because Ive been in them before. It will be important to start from the first point and stay with her in the rallies." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
  Daca iti place acest topic recomanda pe facebook :
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Versiune Lo-Fi Acum este ora: 25th April 2024 - 08:26 AM