Bine ati venit Vizitator ( Logare | Inregistrare )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Akeup Of The Super Bowl Champions.ddd
Dogcat250
postare Mar 20 2019, 04:53 AM
Postare #1

Silver Member

Grup: Silver Members
Postari: 1,417
Inscris la: 12-January 19
Membru nr.: 239,422

LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Carla Esparza won the first womens strawweight title fight Friday night in the UFC-based The Ultimate Fighter reality television shows 20th season finale.Esparza had a submission victory over Rose Namajunas in the third round.This is the most amazing feeling Ive had in my life, Esparza said. I had a lot of expectations on me. I didnt know if I could do it, but I proved myself.Esparza largely controlled the first two rounds with her wrestling skills, taking down Namajunas multiple times and almost forcing the referee to stop the fight at the end of the second round.Rose is such a phenomenal athlete, but in the end I think my wrestling got me the win, Esparza said.In the third, Esparza (11-2) took down Namajunas (3-2) early, softened her up with ground strikes and secured a rear-naked choke to force her to tap at 1:26.I always respected her. I give her all the props in the world, Namajunas said. Im gonna have to tweak a few things, Ill be back.On the undercard, lightweight Charles Oliveira (19-4-1) controlled the first two rounds with multiple submission attempts and earned a unanimous decision victory over Jeremy Stephens.He said I was nothing, but I came in here and struck with him, Oliveira said through an interpreter. Im staying in this weight class and Im going to be the champion.Stephens (23-11) was in deep trouble throughout the first 6 minutes of the fight, spending most of his energy defending submissions.The fight between Daron Cruickshank and K.J. Noons was declared a no contest when Cruickshank was poked in the eye in the second round, rendering him unable to continue. UFC President Dana White indicated after the fight that Cruickshank would need surgery to repair the damage.Lightweight Yancy Medeiros beat Joe Proctor by guillotine choke in the first round, and Jessica Penne notched her first UFC victory with a decision victory over Randa Markos.Felice Herrig, Heather Jo Clark, Joanne Calderwood, Tecia Torres, Aisling Daly and Angela Hill also earned victories on the undercard. Cheap Salomon Online . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. Salomon Shoes Uk . The 19-year-old Swiss centre back will initially have to impress in Uniteds reserve side to earn a spot in the first team. Veseli says "Manchester United has a long history of younger players coming through and hopefully I can follow and do the same. http://www.cheapsalomonuk.com/.Y. -- Defenceman Ryan Murphy had a goal and an assist and Drew MacIntyre made 24 saves to help the Carolina Hurricanes beat the New York Islanders 4-2 in an exhibition game Wednesday night. Salomon Wholesale Uk .Lets go back to the Avs, who have become one of the funnest teams to watch in this years playoffs. Salomon Sale Uk . Jurrjens signed a minor league contract with Cincinnati in May, and was 2-3 with a 4.46 ERA at Triple-A Louisville. He has a 53-37 record with a 3.63 ERA in seven major league seasons, including five with Atlanta.Wide receiver Sidney Rice and defensive end Red Bryant were released by the Seattle Seahawks on Friday, giving the Super Bowl champions additional salary cap space as free agency approaches. Seattle made the expected roster moves official eight days before teams can start speaking with potential free agents. Bryant had spent his entire career with the Seahawks after being a fourth-round draft pick in 2008, while Rice signed as a free agent before the 2011 season. According to the leagues transaction report, Rice was released with a "failed physical" designation. Both were due hefty salaries in 2014 that didnt necessarily match the production they had shown on the field. Rice had struggled with injuries with the Seahawks and was lost for the 2013 season after Week 8 with a knee injury. Bryant was a unique player as a 300-pound defensive end for the Seahawks, but his playing time had diminished. Seattle should save more than $12 million in salary cap space with the moves. Rice was due $8.5 million in base salary for 2014 and Bryant $4.5 million. "We want to thank both Red and Sidney for their effort, commitment and contribution to the Seattle Seahawks over the last few years," Seattle general manager John Schneider said in a statement. "These are extremely tough decisions, but we wanted to give them a head start on free agency. We wish them well in the future." Both moves were expected to happen and are likely the first in a sseries that will change the makeup of the Super Bowl champions.dddddddddddd Bryant was one of just four players left from before the arrival of Schneider and head coach Pete Carroll. He was given a new contract during the 2012 off-season, but the emergence of Michael Bennett -- one of Seattles top free agent priorities -- appeared to make Bryant expendable. The only players still remaining from the pre-Carroll era are centre Max Unger, defensive tackle Brandon Mebane and punter Jon Ryan. Bryant was also a captain and vocal leader of Seattles league-best defence. He could be an attractive option in free agency for a team seeking a defensive end that can hold the edge in defending the run in a 3-4 defence. Rice had not matched the production that came with his big contract, mostly because of injuries. Rice played in 33 games with 31 starts with 97 receptions for 1,463 yards and 12 touchdowns. But his 2011 season was cut short by a concussion and he was unable to finish the 2013 season after suffering an ACL tear in his knee and being placed on injured reserve. Rice led Seattle in receptions (50) and yards receiving (748) during the 2012 season, one of just two seasons in his career that hes played in all 16 regular-season games. Rice tweeted a goodbye to Seattle fans shortly after his release became official: "The amount of love I have for the .12thman and the (at)Seahawks organization! Thanks for a wonderful experience!" ' ' '
  Daca iti place acest topic recomanda pe facebook :
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Versiune Lo-Fi Acum este ora: 28th March 2024 - 10:37 AM