Bine ati venit Vizitator ( Logare | Inregistrare )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rsenal. Sky Sources Understand Talks Between The Le
Dogcat250
postare Apr 29 2019, 02:43 AM
Postare #1

Silver Member

Grup: Silver Members
Postari: 1,417
Inscris la: 12-January 19
Membru nr.: 239,422

Olivier Giroud has revealed to Sky Sports News HQ that he has been told Jamie Vardy wants to join Arsenal. Sky sources understand talks between the Leicester forward and Arsenal are ongoing after the Gunners triggered a release clause in his contract with a £20m bid.Giroud, speaking after scoring twice in Frances 3-0 victory over Scotland on Saturday night, says he is excited about the prospect of teaming up with Vardy next season. Would Vardy suit Arsenal? We explore the pros and cons of Arsenal signing the Leicester striker... I have been told that Jamie wants to join us and its very good news for us. I think we can be complimentary and thats all I can say, Giroud told Sky Sports News HQ. Hes a fantastic player, so its good news for us. Jamie Vardy scored 24 goals for Leicester in all competitions last season When asked if the England internationals arrival would mean a change in formation from Arsene Wengers preferred 4-5-1 set-up, Giroud light-heartedly said: Obviously four-four-two.He added: As I said in the past I am happy with competition. We have always had fantastic strikers at Arsenal and I want the best for this club. Hopefully he is going to help us win this title. Vardy (L) is currently away with England preparing for Euro 2016 The boss wanted to sign at least one or two strikers, so I expected a top striker and I think it will benefit the club and hopefully he is going to score a lot of goals like he did at Leicester.Vardy, who only signed a new four-year deal with Leicester in February, is currently preparing with the rest of the England squad for Euro 2016 and will more than likely need to be released temporarily by manager Roy Hodgson to complete a move to the Emirates Stadium. The 29-year-old enjoyed a sensational 2015-16 season, scoring 24 goals in all competitions as Leicester claimed an unlikely Premier League title, with Arsenal finishing 10 points behind in second. Arsenal finally spending big? Jamie Vardy could become only Arsenals fourth signing over £20m since 2004... The former Stocksbridge Park Steels, Halifax Town and Fleetwood Town player would become Wengers second signing of the close season following the acquisition of midfielder Granit Xhaka from Borussia Monchengladbach.Leicester have so far not been available for comment when contacted by Sky Sports News HQ. Also See: Would Vardy suit Arsenal? Arsenal finally spending big? Arsenal interested in Vardy Gazidis: Wenger going nowhere Jaire Alexander Jersey .C. -- Steve Spurrier was much happier about South Carolinas improved performance than about his lastest career milestone. Brett Favre Jersey .A. Happ capped a challenging season with one of his best efforts of the year. http://www.officialgreenbaypackerspro.com/...packers-jersey/ . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit. Paul Hornung Jersey . Brooks replaces right-hander Yordano Ventura, who left his last outing with a sore elbow. Ventura is expected to miss one start. Brooks has made one relief appearance for the Royals this season, allowing six runs in two innings in a May 3 loss to Detroit. Dave Robinson Jersey .500. The Jets have now won nine of their last 11, and five of their last six road games. With the win they moved to within two points of Vancouver in the west, the Canucks holding down the eighth spot. Vancouver lost in Boston, while the other big game saw Dallas win in Phoenix.Jos Buttler belted a superb 66 not out as England cruised past defending champions Sri Lanka to qualify for Wednesdays World Twenty20 semi-final against New Zealand. Ahead of that clash - live on Sky Sports 2 from 1.30pm - he sat down with Rob Key to provide an insight into the secrets of his destructive batting...I like to try and be ahead of a run-a-ball straight away and then you feel under less pressure when you do face a dot ball. Buttler gives his top tips on how to bat in the T20 format It doesnt always happen but that always settles me down, even if its just eight off five or something like that.dddddddddddd.You might face a bowler you fancy. Some sides have a gun bowler at the end, who you might try to get a big over before he comes on.You might have to pick a time or an over against someone - you might get a feeling - especially on these wickets. Myself and Eoin [Morgan] always feel at the back end that if we are there in those last four or five overs, then we are going to be in good shape if we bat for most of those without taking undue risks.Theres always a balance - thats one-day and Twenty20 cricket, weighing up how much risk is in certain shots and then when is the time to really try and hit boundaries every ball.Watch England take on New Zealand live on Sky Sports 2 from 1.30pm Wednesday, on Sky Sports 2. Before then dont miss Englands Women in semi-final action against Australia, from 9.30am on Sky Sports 2. Get a Sky Sports Day Pass Watch England v New Zealand for £6.99 with NOW TV. No contract Also See: Fixtures/results Live cricket on Sky Get Sky Sports Cricket videos Authentic Steelers Jerseys Authentic Cowboys Jerseys Authentic Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Authentic Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Authentic Ravens Jerseys Authentic Browns Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Authentic Bills Jerseys Authentic Panthers Jerseys Authentic Bears Jerseys Authentic Bengals Jerseys Authentic Texans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Authentic Packers Jerseys Authentic Jets Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Authentic Patriots Jerseys Authentic Jaguars Jerseys Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Authentic Giants Jerseys Authentic Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic 49ers Jerseys Authentic Seahawks Jerseys Authentic Rams Jerseys Authentic Vikings Jerseys Authentic Colts Jerseys ' ' '
  Daca iti place acest topic recomanda pe facebook :
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jiuer7845
postare Aug 10 2021, 05:15 AM
Postare #2

Junior

Grup: Members Plus
Postari: 44
Inscris la: 24-April 21
Membru nr.: 241,307

Yeezy 350 V2