Bine ati venit Vizitator ( Logare | Inregistrare )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Posted His Final Workout Saturday Morning Ahead Of Next
Dogcat250
postare Jun 28 2019, 05:43 AM
Postare #1

Silver Member

Grup: Silver Members
Postari: 1,417
Inscris la: 12-January 19
Membru nr.: 239,422

Elmont, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes winner California Chrome posted his final workout Saturday morning ahead of next weeks 146th Belmont Stakes. Owned by Steven Coburn and Perry Martin, the 3-year-old worked a half-mile on Belmonts main track in 47.69 seconds and galloped out six furlongs in 1:12.95 and seven furlongs in 1:26.28. Victor Espinoza, the colts regular jockey, was board for the workout. "I couldnt ask for anything more," said Alan Sherman, son and assistant to trainer Art Sherman. "He galloped out great and (we got) exactly what we wanted today." Trainer Art Sherman is expected to arrive from California on Monday. "It was great," Espinoza said. "I started not too fast. We were going :12, :12, :12. We picked it up a little at the end. Across the wire I dropped the reins a little bit. Thats what he always does." This is Espinozas second try at the Triple Crown. In 2002 he was aboard War Emblem who won the Run for the Roses and Preakness, but finished eighth in the Belmont Stakes. "Im more confident this time than in 2002," said Espinoza. "With War Emblem, he only had one way to go: in the front. It was not that easy for me to ride him; it was difficult (which is) typical when you have a front-running horse. You dont have many options. If something happens, thats it. Your chances are gone. With California Chrome, its different. I have a lot of options with California Chrome. I believe I have a better chance than I did in 2002 because I have a different kind of horse." Nine challengers appear definite for the Belmont Stakes versus the Derby and Preakness champ. Expected to take on the Triple Crown contender are Derby runner-up Commanding Curve, Commissioner, Matterhorn, Matuszak, Medal Count, Ride On Curlin, Samraat, Tonalist and Wicked Strong. Kid Cruz is still listed as a possible starter. Cheap Patriots Jerseys China . George Hill had 13 points and seven rebounds for the Pacers, who stayed atop the overall NBA standings despite losing twice on their West Coast trip. Los Angeles kept it close into the second half before the Pacers finished an easy win over the injury-riddled Lakers, who have lost five straight. Jonathan Jones Jersey . Louis Cardinals are one of Major League Baseballs model franchises. http://www.cheappatriotsjerseysauthentic.c...i-meyers-jersey .2 million deal for the upcoming season with right-hander Garrett Richards.The person spoke on condition of anonymity Saturday because the announcement hadnt been made. Brian Schwenke Jersey . Crawford hit his slam off Pirates starter Edinson Volquez to give San Francisco a four run lead in the fourth and they never looked back. Brandon Belt had three runs batted in as well. Bumgarner pitched all nine innings and allowed just four hits. Stephen Anderson Jersey . Rodgers was ruled out on Friday by Packers head coach Mike McCarthy. Matt Flynn will make his second consecutive start for the Packers.ISTANBUL, Turkey -- Top-seeded Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark easily advanced to the second round of the Istanbul Cup, defeating Belinda Bencic of Switzerland 6-0, 6-0 Tuesday. Second-seeded Roberta Vinci of Italy also won comfortably, beating Anna Tatishvili of the United States 6-2, 6-2 at the Koza WWorld of Sport Complex.dddddddddddd Ana Konjuh of Croatia needed three sets to oust fifth-seeded Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia 3-6, 6-3, 6-4. The hardcourt Istanbul Cup has rejoined the WTA calendar after a three-year break during which time the Turkish city hosted the WTA finals. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
  Daca iti place acest topic recomanda pe facebook :
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Versiune Lo-Fi Acum este ora: 29th March 2024 - 05:56 PM