Bine ati venit Vizitator ( Logare | Inregistrare )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lupul Was Able To Secure The Extra Point For His Club
ruogu1234
postare Jan 17 2020, 05:53 AM
Postare #1

Top Member

Grup: Top Members
Postari: 585
Inscris la: 6-December 19
Membru nr.: 239,927

1) Im about to read your mind. You want to pick the Los Angeles Kings to win the Stanley Cup, but you think theyre tired and you know the New York Rangers are well-rested, so youre not sure. But I am. Im right, arent I? 2) When Steve Ballmer told his friends he was investing two billion dollars in a sports venture, do you assume they asked him which league he was buying? 3) Do you know what FIFA stands for? Im starting to think that one or both "Fs" stand for "Fix". 4) Would it jinx Mark Buehrle if I told you that Roy Halladay was 7-2 on this day 11 years ago and went on to set the Blue Jays record with 22 wins? Thus, jinx or not, Buehrle is well ahead of Halladays 2003 pace with his 10-1 record. 5) For all the times you might have said you couldnt cheer for LeBron James, did you ever think that would be as easy as Lance Stephenson made it during the Heat-Pacers series? 6) I dont root for the Chicago Blackhawks or for any other team, but can you understand that Chicagos 7th-game loss to the Kings saddens me because it means anthem singer Jim Cornelison is off for the summer? 7) And speaking of big voices, wouldnt you drive to work with more enthusiasm if Bob Cole was describing the trip from the passenger seat? 8) If Steve (Basket)-Ballmer has another two billion dollars, which he does, do you think he might like to buy the Buffalo Bills, move them to Los Angeles and become Steve (Foot)-Ballmer? 9) Are we getting ahead of ourselves if we watch this weeks Blue Jays-Tigers series and imagine that its a playoff series? 10) I know its pro sports and theres no room for sentiment when tough decisions have to be made, so its clear we shouldnt feel sorry for Peter Budaj. But how do you ignore the fact that Carey Price called him "one of the nicest people Ive ever met"? 11) What should I make of the following - when once I raised eyebrows by saying I might watch soccers World Cup, I now raise eyebrows by saying I might not? 12) I know you never thought youd see this, but Im saying youll never see it again - two batters (KCs Billy Butler and Omar Infante), after hitting apparent singles to right field, were thrown out at first base by Jose Bautista in back-to-back games. Do you think you might see that again? If so, let me know and Ill bet you two billion dollars. 13) The Memorial is otherwise known as Jack Nicklaus golf tournament. Is it time to admit youre old if you remember the events that used to bear the names of Bob Hope, Bing Crosby, Andy Williams, Glen Campbell, Sammy Davis Jr., Joe Garagiola, Jackie Gleason, Dean Martin, Ed McMahon, Danny Thomas and Jamie Farr? 14) Are you curious to know why Los Angeles Kings playoff hero Alec Martinez didnt take up baseball like Dennis, Edgar, Pedro, Victor, Carlos, Buck, Dave, J.D., Nick, Tino etc. etc.? 15) When Torontonians read about citizens the world over who have voted against Olympic bids by their cities, do they have trouble remembering when they voted to support the staging of the 2015 Pan-American Games? 16) A Toronto Argos press release began with the announcement that Chad Kackert had been named the teams strength and conditioning coach. Shouldnt the first line have dealt with the retirement of the 2012 Grey Cups most valuable player? 17) Do you wonder, as I do, why NHL players on their way to the Stanley Cup final refuse to touch the trophies that signify conference titles, but have no trouble donning hats that do the same thing? 18) I thought it sounded silly when David Ortiz declared "war" on David Price of the Tampa Rays, but let me ask you this - if you were casting a movie and you needed someone to put fear in the heart of the enemy, wouldnt Big Papi fit the part? (As long as he wasnt talking about baseball, I mean). 19) Alex Ovechkin called Barry Trotz to welcome him to Washington. Just in case the new coach might wonder whos boss? 20) And finally...if the Stanley Cup Final finds you humming the 70s disco hit "From New York to LA", you should know who sang it. Do you? (See below, music lovers). Video - "From New York to LA" - Patsy Gallant (Campbellton, New Brunswick). Nike Air Max 1 2022 . Both moves were announced Tuesday. The Titans had waived Matthews on Saturday when they promoted wide receiver Michael Preston from the practice squad. Fake Nike Air Max 1 . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring. https://www.cheapairmax1store.com/ .com) - The Atlanta Hawks have stepped up to every challenge during their 14-game winning streak and will face another daunting task Friday with Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder in town. Replica Nike Air Max 1 . The third-ranked Buckeyes were down eight points to Notre Dame with less than 2 minutes to play and their offence was nowhere to be found. Cheap Nike Air Max 1 . -- The Kelowna Rockets earned their 16th straight win with a 7-2 rout of the Portland Winterhawks in Western Hockey League action Thursday.(SportsNetwork.com) - With a chance to grab second in the Atlantic Division the Toronto Maple Leafs will have extra motivation as coach Randy Carlyle makes his return to the Honda Center to face his former team, the Anaheim Ducks tonight. Listen to the game live on TSN Radio Toronto 1050 at 10pm et. Carlyle served as head coach of the Ducks for six-plus seasons before getting fired on Nov. 31, 2011 and replaced by Boudreau. The Ducks won the Stanley Cup in 2007 under Carlyle, who went 273-182-61 during his time with Anaheim. The Maple Leafs currently sit third in the Atlantic Division, two points ahead of the fourth-place Tampa Bay Lightning and one point behind the Canadiens. Carlyle won his first matchup versus the Ducks since getting fired, a 4-2 victory at home on Oct. 22. Phil Kessel had a hat trick for Toronto and Dion Phaneuf notched a goal in the Leafs fourth straight victory over the Ducks. Toronto also has won eight of the previous 11 meetings overall and four of the last six in Anaheim. "Toronto is a great team," Boudreau told his clubs website. "They have the highest scoring line in the league, and they can skate. And, its Randys first trip back. Theyre going to be all pumped up. It should be an exciting game, and it should be a really tough game." Hiller made 19 saves in that October loss and is 0-4-0 in his career versus the Maple Leafs with a 4.84 goals against average. Jonathan Bernier made 23 saves and is 3-1-1 lifetime versus the Ducks with a 2.22 GAA and will start in goal tonight. Toronto is beginning a five-game road trip tonight and is just 12-12-7 as the guest compared to 22-11-1 at home. The Maple Leafs hit the road having gone 4-1-2 in their last seven games, winning two straight in overtime. That includes a 4-3 triumph over the Philadelphia Flyers on Saturday. Toronto led 2-0 after the first period and 3-2 with 6:26 lefft in the third period, but Philadelphia forced overtime on a goal with 2:32 on the clock.dddddddddddd Joffrey Lupul was able to secure the extra point for his club when he scored 2:21 into the extra frame. "We dont want to make a habit of blowing third-period leads, but things are going to happen and other teams are going to make plays," said Lupul. "We stuck with it and there was a good feeling on our bench going into overtime." Mason Raymond, Nazem Kadri and Jake Gardiner also lit the lamp in the win. Troy Bodie supplied two assists and Bernier made 28 stops. The Ducks, idle since Friday, have followed up a three-game winning streak with back-to-back shootout losses, giving them 93 points on the season and a four-point edge over the San Jose Sharks for first place in the Pacific Division. However, Anaheim now sits a point behind St. Louis for the most in the league after the Blues recorded a shootout victory on Sunday. The Ducks have been defeated in consecutive six-round shootouts, first falling to the Montreal Canadiens last Wednesday before a 3-2 defeat to the Pittsburgh Penguins two nights later. In the sixth round, Pittsburghs Brandon Sutter went to the backhand and lifted it high past Jonas Hiller. Ryan Getzlaf had the last chance for Anaheim, but he missed with a backhand attempt. Corey Perry had both goals in regulation for the Ducks, while Hiller turned away 15 shots in the loss. "I thought we played a great game," said Anaheim head coach Bruce Boudreau. "Take away their power play, and I think they had 10 or 11 shots, which is great. We followed our game plan to a tee. We just lost in a shootout." Anaheim lost defenseman Luca Sbisa to a lower-body injury on Friday and he may sit out tonight when Carlyle returns to Anaheim for the first time as the coach of the Maple Leafs. ' ' '
  Daca iti place acest topic recomanda pe facebook :
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Versiune Lo-Fi Acum este ora: 24th April 2024 - 12:36 AM