Bine ati venit Vizitator ( Logare | Inregistrare )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> They Give A Special Nhl Playoff Edition Of Th
Dogcat250
postare Jun 26 2019, 03:50 AM
Postare #1

Silver Member

Grup: Silver Members
Postari: 1,417
Inscris la: 12-January 19
Membru nr.: 239,422

Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week, they give a special NHL playoff edition of Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down, where the panel gives their Stanley Cup winner prediction. Bruce Arthur, National Post My thumb is up to the Boston Bruins who I think are going to be the 2014 Stanley Cup champions. Remember last season, there was a thought that Claude Julien would get fired if they lost to the Toronto Maple Leafs in the first round and jeopardy could extend all the way up to the general managers chair and they did what they did. I think theyre in better shape heading into the playoffs then they were last season, when they had a compressed schedule following the Boston Marathon bombings, they were a tired team in the first round and really, more than anything, they have the easiest road to the Stanley Cup Final of any Stanley Cup contender. I think Bostons ready. Steve Simmons, SUN Media It hurts me to say this just because of the history but Im going thumbs up to the San Jose Sharks, who year in and year out disappoint at this time of year, but I look at this team and all that size up front. The move of Joe Pavelski to left wing has really completed this forward group nicely and I think Marc-Edouard Vlasics play at the Olympics taught him that hes a big-time guy now. He can elevate his game and I think that team, with Todd McLellan coaching, can come out of the west and can beat the Boston Bruins. Theyre too big and theyre too fast. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated My thumb is up to the Chicago Blackhawks because consistency is the hob gobble in little minds and nobody has a littler mind than I do. I picked them at the start of the year, I picked them at the deadline, and Im picking them now because Patrick Kanes going to be back, Jonathan Toews is going to be back, and because the Blackhawks have the best defenceman in the Stanley Cup tournament in Duncan Keith. Dave Hodge, TSN Im going to go through the apparently easy route in the east and say thumbs up to the Presidents Trophy winning Boston Bruins. Sure, they dont win as often as they lose but in this case, this is the best home team in the NHL, lots of playoff experience, theyre obviously good defensively, good goaltending, good special teams and they are reasonably healthy. Then theres that Eastern Conference path to the Stanley Cup Final again, and I think that ends up being the bottom line for my reason to pick Boston. Cheap Dodgers Jerseys China . His apology came before a pregame ceremony in which the team honoured its 2004 team that won Bostons first World Series championship since 1918. "I realize that I behaved bad in Boston," Ramirez said. Cheap Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience. http://www.cheapdodgersjerseys.com/ . PAUL, Minn. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic .Stanton suffered fractures in his face and other injuries when he was hit by a pitch Sept. 11. The Marlins are confident hell fully recover and be ready for spring training, and they hope to reach a long-term agreement with him. Wholesale Dodgers Jerseys . Sam, who joined the Cowboys in early September, has spent the entire season on the practice roster.MUNICH, Germany -- Second-seeded title holder Tommy Haas defeated Alejandro Falla 6-2, 6-4 on Thursday to advance to the quarterfinals of the BMW Open. Haas is recovering from a shoulder injury and said it was still not fully healed, "but a lot better than in the past months or weeks.&qquot; Haas will next meet seventh-seeded Andreas Seppi, who beat qualifier Albert Ramos 6-3, 6-4.dddddddddddd Top-seeded Fabio Fognini defeated wild-card entry Dustin Brown 7-6 (4), 6-2 and "lucky loser" Ricardas Berankis upset Jurgen Melzer 7-6 (5), 3-6, 7-6 (6). Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
  Daca iti place acest topic recomanda pe facebook :
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Versiune Lo-Fi Acum este ora: 23rd April 2024 - 12:34 PM