Bine ati venit Vizitator ( Logare | Inregistrare )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> His Time Dealing With The Negotiations That Could Keep
Dogcat250
postare Jun 28 2019, 05:20 AM
Postare #1

Silver Member

Grup: Silver Members
Postari: 1,417
Inscris la: 12-January 19
Membru nr.: 239,422

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Alex Smith would like to stay in Kansas City. He just doesnt want to waste his time dealing with the negotiations that could keep him with the Chiefs beyond next season. "My agent and representatives handle all that," Smith said. "Thats why you hire them." Smith did confirm that his agent, Tom Condon, has been talking with the Chiefs about a new deal. Smith is due to make $7.5 million in the final year of a contract he signed in 2012, when he was still a member of the San Francisco 49ers. "I have no date as far as expectation (of getting a deal done)," Smith said on the first day of the off-season program. "I still have a year on my contract, so for me, no, I dont have any expectations. I dont know when itll get done." Chiefs general manager John Dorsey and coach Andy Reid have both expressed their desire to keep Smith in Kansas City. Smith completed 66 per cent of his passes with a career-best 23 touchdowns and only seven interceptions while leading a team that had been 2-14 the year before his arrival to an 11-5 mark and a spot in the playoffs. Kansas City lost to Indianapolis in the first round. "Ive played long enough, going into Year 10 now, its all year to year in my mind anyway," Smith said. "At this point, you have to continually prove yourself, so I dont think it changes anything as far as my mindset or my approach to the game at all." The Chiefs traded what turned out to be a second-round pick last season and their second-rounder this season to San Francisco to acquire Smith. That leaves them with only one pick in the first 86, and could make it difficult to surround their quarterback with help. Theyve already lost left tackle Branden Albert and both of their right guards, Jon Asamoah and Geoff Schwartz, during free agency. They have also struggled to find a complementary wide receiver for Dwayne Bowe, and could select a wide receiver with their first-round pick. Smith said he doesnt worry about any of it. "I knew some of that was to be expected. Its tough. Those were all good players," he said. "I knew we werent going to keep everybody. Thats part of the deal." Along with turning his focus toward next season, Smith is also working on a commencement address that he will deliver May 1 at Utah. He was approached a while back by the presidents office at his alma mater, though he wasnt sure how far down he was on the pecking order. "Humbled to give it. Its kind of sitting in the back of my mind this entire off-season, knowing I have to give this speech," he said. Asked if there was a theme, he glibly replied: "Yeah, they should work really hard on running fast and throwing the ball far." Cameron Johnston Jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Colts by 5RECORD VS. SPREAD — Cincinnati 8-8, Indianapolis 11-5SERIES RECORD — Colts lead 18-10LAST MEETING — Colts beat Bengals 27-0, Oct. Alex Singleton Jersey . "Im proud of him," Jones said in an interview from Sacramento, site of the UFCs weekend televised card. "I think hes listening to his body and hes doing what makes him happy and thats what life is about ultimately. http://www.cheapeaglesjerseysauthentic.com...-hawkins-jersey .That is precisely what they got Sunday.The Ravens trailed at halftime and never built a comfortable lead against lowly Jacksonville, yet did just enough to squeeze out a 20-12 win to stay in the thick of the AFC playoff race. Jordan Mailata Jersey . -- Center Max Unger and tight end Zach Miller are both probable for the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday against the New York Giants and Percy Harvins recovery continues to be slow. Bruce Hector Jersey . The Blueshirts hope to stay alive once again when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Sundays Game 6 battle at Madison Square Garden.CARSON, Calif. -- Obafemi Martins scored in the 81st minute to lift the Seattle Sounders to a 2-1 win over Chivas USA on Saturday night. Chivas played the final 16 minutes with 10 players after Marco Delgado was ejected in the 74th minute. Lamar Neagle scored in the 24th minute for Seattle (4-2-1), which is 3-0-1 on the road this season. Erick Torres opened the scoring in the fifth minute on a penalty kick for Chivaas (1-3-3).dddddddddddd Seattle responded in the 24th minute when Chivas goalkeeper Dan Kennedy could not hold onto the ball and Neagle sent the rebound into an empty net. Martins and Dempsey combined on the game-winner. Martins fed Dempsey, who dribbled toward the area and sent the ball back to Martins. As Kennedy ran off his line, Martins chipped the ball into the back of the net. 02:24ET 20-04-14 Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
  Daca iti place acest topic recomanda pe facebook :
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Versiune Lo-Fi Acum este ora: 29th March 2024 - 06:34 AM