Bine ati venit Vizitator ( Logare | Inregistrare )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Winnipeg Goldeyes Manager Rick Forney Announced The Signing Of Right-handed Pitcher Kaohi Downing On Tuesday. Downing, 28, Played With The Goldeyes Fo
Dogcat250
postare Sep 12 2019, 05:09 AM
Postare #1

Silver Member

Grup: Silver Members
Postari: 1,417
Inscris la: 12-January 19
Membru nr.: 239,422

Winnipeg Goldeyes manager Rick Forney announced the signing of right-handed pitcher Kaohi Downing on Tuesday. Downing, 28, played with the Goldeyes for the last two seasons before being traded to the Sioux City Explorers following the 2013 season for infielder Ryan Pineda. He was subsequently dealt to the Sioux Falls Canaries, where he went 0-1 with a 5.79 ERA in 4 2/3 innings this season. In 79 outings for the Goldeyes in the last two seasons, the product of Honolulu, Hawaii went 8-6 with a 3.97 ERA. Downing was drafted by the San Francisco Giants in the 50th round of the 2009 MLB amateur draft and played three seasons in their system from 2009-2011. The Goldeyes have 22 players on their active roster, including 12 pitchers and 10 position players. Alexander Radulov Jersey . -- Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson couldnt hear himself amid the roar in Koch Arena, so he kept stomping on the floor in a fruitless attempt to get his teams attention. Mike Gartner Jersey . Old times for a defence that has looked just plain old recently? "No," safety Ryan Clark said. "We used to be much better than that. http://www.thedallasstarshockey.com/anton-...-hockey-jersey/ . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep. Brett Hull Jersey . Hes still nowhere close to throwing yet. The four-time MVP was in good spirits when he made his first public appearance on the field since having neck surgery Sept. Blake Comeau Stars Jersey .C. - Blair Jones scored the eventual winner in the third period as the Abbotsford Heat defeated the Oklahoma City Oil Barons 3-2 in American Hockey League action on Friday.DETROIT -- Ian Kinsler enjoyed this win over his former team, even if he tried to downplay that narrative afterward. "Theyre my former club, but Im a Tiger now, and its just about winning games. It really doesnt matter who its against," Kinsler said. "Its more fun, because I know those guys and theyre friends, and its always fun to beat friends, but other than that, Im a Tiger, and Im trying to win for this club." Kinsler doubled three times and scored three runs, and Detroit snapped its four-game losing streak with a 7-2 victory over the Texas Rangers on Friday night. Kinsler was traded from Texas to the Tigers in an off-season blockbuster that sent Prince Fielder to the Rangers. Fielder was put on the disabled list before the game with what is likely to be a season-ending neck problem. Austin Jackson and Andrew Romine homered for Detroit, and Anibal Sanchez (2-2) allowed two runs and five hits over seven innings. He struck out five without a walk. Scott Baker (0-1) allowed six runs and eight hits for the Rangers in six innings. The AL Central-leading Tigers were finally facing some adversity after allowing 31 runs in their previous four games. Their recent road trip included travel problems and a 13-inning loss at Cleveland on Wednesday. Then they came home and played a day game Thursday against Texas, losing 9-2. "We probably were a little bit tired, but thats no excuse for this ballclub, and tonight we just looked sharper," Kinsler said. "We looked well rested and ready to play." The Tigers fell behind again when Sanchez allowed two runs in the second, but Baker didnt hold the lead for long. Jackson tied it with a two-run homer in the second, and Kinsler and Miguel Cabrera started the Detroit third with back-to-back doubles. Detroit scored two more runs in the fifth on an RBI double by Kinsler and a run-scoring grounder by Torii Hunter. Sanchez, who won the 2013 ERA title in the American League, hadnt made it through seven innings this season before Friday. This was his second start since missing around three weeks with a finger injury on his throwing hand.dddddddddddd. "He pitched a really good game, especially once he got into a rhythm after the second," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. "We didnt do a thing against him after that. He had a good breaking ball and he was keeping everything down. Give him a lot of credit." Mitch Moreland opened the scoring for Texas with a two-run double, but Sanchez allowed only two harmless singles after that. Baker, the 10th pitcher to start a game for the Rangers already this season, couldnt hold off the Tigers in the middle innings. Even Romine got in on the act in the sixth, ending a 2-for-35 stretch with a homer down the line in right that gave the Tigers a 6-2 lead. It was his first career home run. "I knew that it was hard enough, I just didnt know if it was going to stay fair, because I saw it hook, and obviously I had the best angle," Romine said. "Im thinking, God, that ball better stay fair, because I dont know what else I have to do to get a hit right now." Hunter added an RBI groundout in the seventh. NOTES: Rangers leadoff hitter Leonys Martin struck out three times. ... Texas RHP Tanner Scheppers, on the DL since April 18 with elbow inflammation, is scheduled to begin a rehab assignment Saturday with Double-A Frisco. ... Detroit INF Danny Worth earned a decent amount of attention when he took the mound in the ninth inning of Thursdays loss and started throwing knuckleballs. Worth struck out two hitters, and manager Brad Ausmus said hell continue to be available in an emergency. "We talked to him today about throwing a pen every 10 to 14 days," Ausmus said. "Dont get me wrong, hes an infielder, but if he can save our bullpen in a game like that, that would be great." ... Ausmus said Tigers RHP Luke Putkonen (elbow inflammation) is not expected to need surgery. ... Detroit RHP Rick Porcello (7-1) faces Texas RHP Nick Martinez (0-1) on Saturday. ' ' '
  Daca iti place acest topic recomanda pe facebook :
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Versiune Lo-Fi Acum este ora: 28th March 2024 - 01:29 PM