Bine ati venit Vizitator ( Logare | Inregistrare )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Madden Has A Staff And Mut Is Even Smaller, Madden has a staff and MUT is even smaller
ningling2016
postare May 22 2020, 06:32 AM
Postare #1

Junior

Grup: Members
Postari: 3
Inscris la: 22-May 20
Membru nr.: 240,188

Start your career with Madden 20 coins a staff (you will have to select based on a variety of variables where you want to trainer.) You perform and will develop as the quarterback to your Franchise. You'll be quickly promoted to defensive or offensive coordinator as this will be boring. You'll control only your team's offense or defense before your contract is up.

A number of teams will offers you a job as Head Coach. Stay where you move to a team or started. From there, you may face a variety of paths based on success, which range from leading your staff to a ultimate dynasty such as Bellichick or getting a failed journeyman trainer such as Rex Ryan.

I hope you guises loved reading this. I have ideas for 4 extra franchise styles, in addition to core gameplay, linked franchise, problems,"my participant" type style, and also a long-ass rant about MUT. I will 100% come out with a second part if this article gets some positive feedback.

Not true lol. The devs aren't the ones to blame. It leadership who determines resources such as game engine and personnel sizes. Madden has a staff and MUT is even smaller. EA would simply inform devs"hello we need 5 new features" to wear the rear of cheap Mut 20 coins every year.

Before any of this new story-driven career stuff gets added, EA should repair the fundamentals of the mode. I want to have the ability to find out who a player played for when I look at their career stats. I want to determine which group drafted them.
  Daca iti place acest topic recomanda pe facebook :
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Versiune Lo-Fi Acum este ora: 29th March 2024 - 01:59 PM