Sectiune a roportal.ro
Ajutor - Cautare - Membri - Calendar
Versiune completa: The Combination Of Hardware And The Fifa 19 Coins
UtileCopii Forum. Utile Despre Copii > Viitoare mamica, viitor tatic > Sarcina
rsgoldfast
The combination of hardware and the FIFA 19 Coins general level of optimization which goes in an iOS name usually means I could max out the settings and the game ran consistently at the maximum frame rate of 30fps backed by this match. In terms of the iPhone 5s, it had been thrown here for curiosity reasons as the device is not even formally supported by the match (iPhone 6s and above) but to my surprise it really ran fine in the lowest setting with an occasional hiccup here and there. The comparatively low resolution display supposed the frame rates were playable despite the aging hardware.

On the other hand, things were less than perfect but still mostly fine. The S9+ ran the game at max settings but would occasionally drop frames quite badly. The curved corners of the screen also cut heavily to the UI of this match, which was clearly created for square corners. The 5T did better in that regard but conducted similar to this S9+. The Redmi Note 5 Pro using its Adreno 509 was put to Buy Fifa coins Moderate settings from the game, which it worked fine but I discovered I could make it run in the maximum HD atmosphere and it was still perfectly functional. Finally, the Redmi 5 with its Adreno 506 needed to be run at minimal settings, but it was still was playable.

It has a tendency to vary, drop and even at its finest is just 30fps. On a PC using a mouse it would be profoundly infuriating (as some players with less than stellar rigs will inform you) but on mobile with all the slow controls and slower players it's less of a deterrent.
Aceasta este o versiune "lo-fi" a continutului principal. Pentru a vizualiza versiunea completa, cu mai multe informatii, formate si imagini, va rugam sa dati clic aici.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.